New Tekton USA made screwdrivers

BMack37

Have any of you checked these out? Might be worth a look, I just recieved a set and I'm pretty happy with the quality of them for the price. Seems like a pretty good deal for a USA made product. I also have one of their Made in USA slip joint pliers and again, seems to be a pretty good value. Tekton wasn't really on my radar until a tool blog (that shall not be named here) recommended the pliers. Seems like they're dipping their toes in the bargain USA-made tools market.

Pics of the screwdrivers(Bought on eBay for $15):

qFH4brm.jpg

LH3w2yT.jpg

Link to the listing I purchased from: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271986337184?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Tekton 26757 12-piece Screwdriver set on Amazon($35, out of stock): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014US26JU/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=FG53APQ94OYX&coliid=I60O1C9BKBD9&psc=1

Tekton 37122 6.5" Slip Joint Pliers $10 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KLY1FAY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01

I don't know if they are USA made but I am planning on grabbing some Tekton impact sockets and a tap and die set.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Probably not, like everyone else they post "Made in USA" proudly on the products they sell that are made in the USA...that being said, I've found their Asian-made tools to be pretty good. I really liked their 30-piece hex key set I recieved yesterday, at least on first impressions. I haven't used them yet but the build quality and the case definitely hits above their price point. I'm one of those guys that looks at phillips tips on bits and critiques the machining...sure it's a $4 bit but quality control is important, in my opinion. It says a lot about a company when the QC is high on even disposable wear-and-tear products like driver bits come out the same every time.

The handles look like there deflated..lol

My first comment was that they look like they were left in a car and started to melt. I do have to say, they're as comfortable to grip as a Tom Brady football.

For the price, they're really nice but I prefer my Witte maxxpro plus...but you can also get four of these Tektons for one of those Wittes, a couple more if you buy the Witte with "Matco" on the side.

My first comment was that they look like they were left in a car and started to melt. I do have to say, they're as comfortable to grip as a Tom Brady football.

For the price, they're really nice but I prefer my Witte maxxpro plus...but you can also get four of these Tektons for one of those Wittes, a couple more if you buy the Witte with "Matco" on the side.

I never touched Tom Bradys balls so I wouldn't know how comfortable they are..lmao 

• Like 1