How Many Batteries Would it Take......

comp56

Overtime kicks in 6" from the head

well that could be taken the wrong way.... hahaha these screws however would most likely be used for landscape ties. multi layered stuff that you want to keep true and flush all the way. ive used 8" at the longest and my gen. 1 Fuel did the job very well near the end it slowed a bit but hey I only sank about 8 screws so id say you would need about 8 2Ah batteries?

right in line with the 20Ah's given earlier...

my guess would be slow and easy, that much rod will heat up and twist and break with major force behind the driving....I know my regular fuel m18 driving 3" decks screws in heat up....no one feels the heat if they go in and stay...take one out fast and see....lol

This seems silly. At that length as mentioned above heat would destroy this screw. Even in balsa wood the friction over a foot of shank would probably be in the hundreds of degrees.

I snap the heads off the shanks of T25 ceramic deck screws daily with my impact at a third of that length. 

If I ever find something like this I'm going to test them.