Pouch, Apron, table, etc were do you put your tools while in the shop

dg1127

I'm all over the place my pants pockets are keeper of all. I have a small master craft clip pouch I use for screws. Holds about 200 or so for assembly which is more than I ever need. But I have the worst habit of setting a tool down and forgetting where I put it. Good thread looking forward to more answers. I think most will say they are just as unorganized while they work

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have an old apron my grandpa always wore when he was working in his woodshop. When he passed away I got it so I generally use it, not so much that I'm an apron guy, but more for sentimental value. It is pretty handy though with the pouches and it keeps a little bit of shop grime off the clothes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have everything stored somewhat organized in the shop and in my truck. When I start a project I gather all the tools I think I will need, put a tape on my pocket a pencil in my hat and start. By the end of it all I have stuff everywhere. At work I mainly work out of the bed of my truck with my pouches on.

• 4 weeks later...