Occidental leather belts, bags, and pouches.

Punda1991

Recently I bought the electrican pouch and couldn't be more stoked, great leather, very nice craftsmenship, and just overall very pleased. Anybody else share my experience whit any occidental products?!?!?! Also I bought the belt loop for my tape and that's awesome aswell but it's not wide enough to hold some tapes :(

Nalu how's it going with ibew?

I called them yesterday. Apparently they havent received the test results back yet. Said it usually takes two weeks from the testing date. I should get a letter sometime this week or next. Still crossing my fingers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Here's the Tool Belt I got. Its an Occidental Leather 5036 Electrician Tool Belt. I'm not an Electrician so that's why it looks so new haha. I hope to get in the IBEW soon though. 

I think it would be really cool if TIA did some reviews on these Occidental Tool Belts. They are very well made and very comfortable. I went with Occidental because I heard they are the best belts. I also want to be able to pass my tools to my son someday so I figure I'll get the better stuff.

PYda3UN.jpg

B0CnW1a.jpg

MCbSTeh.jpg

• Like 1

Para thanks man, nalu good luck man! I remember when my letter came in! I was 75 out of 1000 somthing people, I was stoked! I'm working right now throwing up can lights in the celing for a hospital cafeteria :) time and a half ;) good luck man you will get it!

Thanks man!

Wow you were in the top 10%. Way to go.

i wish i were throwing up cans as well.

Yeah i need to put that bag to use, lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I mostly do finish work so i don't like the bags hanging off my hips in customers houses.. leads to too many scratches and dents in door ways and on walls..       this vest style from occidental keeps everything tight to my body so there is less chance of me damaging the customers house or work i just finished.     the leather straps on each side unclip and i can slide on regular bags on each side for when im doing exterior or framing work..    makes for a really nice system.    it also keeps the weight of the bags off your hips and distributes it through your shoulders.

Occidental leather 2500 Suspendavest

http://www.occidentalleather.com/product.php?sku=2500&type=

post-49019-0-07292000-1445282942_thumb.j

• Like 3

I love my stabilas. Its all I use. I used to go through Stanley's all the time and got sick of never really being able to trust my levels . now I never really think twice when I grab one.. Over the last 5+ years of using them I think I have only had one of my 9 levels end up being out. And the best thing about stabila is their warranty, I just brought it back to the shop I bought it from and they handed me a new one!