Here's what I do..

Santi_78342

We generally use Mr.davids flooring. We are doing more work in the Milwaukee area lately, I will have to keep your name in mind.

Please do. I personally don't do too much work out in Milwaukee, unless they really need the help, but we do have some great installers out there!

Very cool stuff! Did they give you creative freedom on the first one or did you have to follow a pattern.. either way it came out awesome

They had the whole room laid out for me on the print as to which colors went where on that job. I like it better that way versus them giving us a print with a note saying 25% of this color, 25% of this color & 50% of this color. Then we have to go through and make stacks of tile with the correct ratio and lay it. What seems to happen a lot after that is the customer walks in and says,"Ohhhh I don't like that color there, can you move it over here? Oh you have two of the same colors touching right here, can you move one?"

That gets old quick :P I prefer the customer to sit down with the salesman beforehand and draw it out on the print or graph paper as to how they want it laid.