Found a new tool I want a laser engraver!!

DR99

I've wanted one for a while also. I have a friend that when his baby was born prematurely by almost 3 months I had to jump into action and get him some Cuban cigars. I posted on a forum that I was looking for some with aluminum tubes so I could get them laser etched with her name and birthday. Well some incredible member of the forum(his name is Ron) sent me five cubans for free as a gift to my friend, still can't find someone that seems reliable to do the laser etching locally. I have a contact that will do it (he gave me the idea) but he's in the UK but I really don't want to put him out.

Point is, if you have the money to buy the tool you can make money on the side because there's a shortage of reliable laser etchers. The guy I know in the UK does everything from acrylic to aluminum to cigars, it's a really cool tool! So you should buy one! haha

You could buy some blank trophies and do trophies and other misc stuff like that. Or maybe personalized mirrors, picture frames and crap that girls like to give as presents. Lot's of options to make your money back...though it's not going to happen overnight or in a month or six.

I'm sure you could easily make your money back eventually, however that would mean you would have to work at it, deal with fussy customers oh and most likely having to get up in the mornings....lol

• Like 1

I'm sure you could easily make your money back eventually, however that would mean you would have to work at it, deal with fussy customers oh and most likely having to get up in the mornings....lol

For sure, you could build a business around it but it will take work and customers are mostly a-holes. Realistically if you want one bad enough, you can get your money out of it but you're going to put in your time and patience! ...and maybe your mornings haha