Milwaukee 2763 vs snap on ct8850

NicholasShetley

• 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Mondo1310 said:

Milwaukee is very close to the IR. I hope to get mine very soon. Dose anyone at the shop use IR 18v??

Nope. I doubt anyone knows IR makes 18v stuff here. The Milwaukee stuff is readily available here. A couple of my instructors are looking at getting the Milwaukee impact after seeing mine. A couple of people in my class don't like it but they are massive snap on fanboys and they say it has too much power, is that even a thing?

• Like 2

Nope. I doubt anyone knows IR makes 18v stuff here. The Milwaukee stuff is readily available here. A couple of my instructors are looking at getting the Milwaukee impact after seeing mine. A couple of people in my class don't like it but they are massive snap on fanboys and they say it has too much power, is that even a thing?

You have just witnessed the highest form of flattery.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, NicholasShetley said:

I love Snap-On hand tools but their power tools are terrible and very overpriced. Sometimes Snap-Ons colt following blinds people's to other tool companies especially the mechanic. 

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a quick in action video I shot today while removing a CV axle. It was on a minivan we are working on and we had to remove the axle to get access to part of the transaxle. Here you guys go. Maybe one day I'll finally remember to shoot these videos in landscape form.

• Like 4

On 2/26/2016 at 9:21 PM, NicholasShetley said:

I'm sure the FapOn guys wouldn't be saying that if their impact had more power than the Milwaukee. It's funny how that works the tool that is a lot less expensive and has more power has too much power now:) It also has a better warranty!! The real kicker you could but a M18 impact and a bare tool and probably be a few bucks cheaper than just the Snapon kit

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...