Some Days I just Hate Home Depot.......

comp56

just go and get a small jug of boiled lin seed oil, isle 7 be right back...............nope.....didn't happen quite like that isle 7 turned into isle 5, 3 and 2.........$100 later standing outside with a bag in my hands wondering how I spent $100?.......on consumables no less..........

• Like 2

I bought over a hundred dollars of turning equipment. I got a chuck set and a drill bit and scraper. :(

But it's still turning stuff :)

me too the other day bought some sheffield chisels 

20151122_214452.jpg

Possibly. If I remember right I went in to look at the ridgid table saw. I knew it was going on sale for black Friday and also checked out the kobalt saw as well. Both are still on sale and need to decide which one to get. The kobalt is $100 cheaper. Decisions decisions.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm looking at the ridgid table saw 4512 too......but was told to wait until after christmas.......not sure if that means I'm getting a table saw or just some gift cards.....

Possibly. If I remember right I went in to look at the ridgid table saw. I knew it was going on sale for black Friday and also checked out the kobalt saw as well. Both are still on sale and need to decide which one to get. The kobalt is $100 cheaper. Decisions decisions.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I would take rigid over Kobalt, I've looked at the kobalt said and they are nice but rigid has a better, singer feel to it.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

just go and get a small jug of boiled lin seed oil, isle 7 be right back...............nope.....didn't happen quite like that isle 7 turned into isle 5, 3 and 2.........$100 later standing outside with a bag in my hands wondering how I spent $100?.......on consumables no less..........

Prime example right here, damn BF markdowns!

ab6b6afccf1eafd27af7c014eb74daaf.jpg

Came in for 2 things...

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job Jimbo I just asked in the HD thread if u bought anything? Well now I know my answer lol!! Ur making me wanna go down there!!

Yea I felt like an octopus grabbing stuff, plan on going back tomorrow for some more bar clamps, great deal for 16 bucks

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to HD for a tube of caulk and ended up spending $700 once. I was trying to avoid looking at the Milwaukee rolling tool chest because I knew I wanted it and an orange apron wheeled one right in front of me and overheard they just sold one so I went right outside and grabbed one of the flatbed dolly carts from the lot and grabbed one, well it took two trips to get the top and bottom...

• Like 1

I went to HD for a tube of caulk and ended up spending $700 once. I was trying to avoid looking at the Milwaukee rolling tool chest because I knew I wanted it and an orange apron wheeled one right in front of me and overheard they just sold one so I went right outside and grabbed one of the flatbed dolly carts from the lot and grabbed one, well it took two trips to get the top and bottom...

LOL true tool junkie!

I just grabbed some of the Dewalt bar clamps. Couldn't pass them up really. I'll probably go back and grab some more tomorrow. I agree with Comp, no matter how many clamps I have, I'm always one short!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk