What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

41 minutes ago, kruton said:

Grabbed some new trim tools for working around on the vehicles. Maybe I can save a few clips when I remove them now instead of destroying everyone!60ce8bbbde11d0c0f738162bb6accdf2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

we have these at the shop and they work great bro, nice buy!!! how much you pick them up for?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, kruton said:

Grabbed some new trim tools for working around on the vehicles. Maybe I can save a few clips when I remove them now instead of destroying everyone!60ce8bbbde11d0c0f738162bb6accdf2.jpg

Nice! I LOVE fondue!

Wait.... Nevermind.... Thought they were fondue forks....

• Like 2

we have these at the shop and they work great bro, nice buy!!! how much you pick them up for?

$67 I believe. Glad to hear you like them. I know a body guy that loves them, but that is the only other person I knew that used them. The Matco guy now stops after he is done with our mechanics to see if I need anything! Not good!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kruton said:

$67 I believe. Glad to hear you like them. I know a body guy that loves them, but that is the only other person I knew that used them. The Matco guy now stops after he is done with our mechanics to see if I need anything! Not good!

oh yea bro these are gonna save you lots of bloody knuckles for sure dude all these newer cars are all put together now from clips its crazy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildroamer said:

Nice haul Chris! I've been trying to decide on a sharpener for some time now. That Worksharp 3000 looks pretty slick.

Yeah me too, I ended up buying it on eBay and save 50! Really slick machine. Can't wait to try some plane blades on it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kruton said:

I need to pick up some of those sometime. I also like the pliers that  goes underneath them and lifts them up. I still have my student discount with Matco until the end of the year so that should make the price reasonable or I bet there is a gearwrench version.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

So what are your thoughts on the masks?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have had mine for almost a year Rich. They are really nice. I didn't even think to use the, in the shop till these guys posted it here, I use mine on the CanAm. Filters work better than the 3m disposables I use down there right now.

• Like 1

I have had mine for almost a year Rich. They are really nice. I didn't even think to use the, in the shop till these guys posted it here, I use mine on the CanAm. Filters work better than the 3m disposables I use down there right now.

Good deal thanks! I am thinking of getting one for the shop (brightly colored so easily found if not put back right) and a navy one for patrol. Doubt I would ever need it but you never know.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Seriously Rich, I bought one for my wife last June and another for myself and I use it every ride. No fine particulants get in and it has held up ritual no damage to the seams, no threads pulled. They are well built. I went online and saw they have a second generation with a different filter cap that is in the outside of the mask, it looks like it might let more filtered air in which would be pretty cool.

• Like 1

You see Chrisk. This is what makes you part of the crew, and not just a mod on the site. You engage with your first hand knowledge of tools. It's a huge help to us novices. Thanks Chris for all you do.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

• Like 3