What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

That Klein knife looks badass, I like the indents on the grip.

Santi, I'm sure it was shipped like that, no way someone would steal one of those!

Yeah, I had the Milwaukee in my hand while going over to the Klein section to check on the pliers. Saw the knife sitting there for $10 less and I had to have it. Love at first sight!

I check HD online and saw they have a black one that looks badass too. More than double the price though!

• Like 1

"opened up a can of worms." i recently went into my local hd to find a compact drill system to replace my 12 year plus dewalt nicad system. tools are still fine didnt want to deal with nicads anymore. looked at dewalt max 12 system, but it doesnt seem dewalt is doing anything with them. tool guy at hd knows i have been a dewalt guy for the past 15 or so years. i was looking for somthing smaller than my 18/20v dewalts to work inside cabinets. sold me a "compact" 20v impact/drill driver with flashlight in toughsystem case for $199.00 get the system home, one battery is no good, get another system and the drill is no good. all in a days work. bring the system back and get my money back. i hunt down tool guy, cant repeat what he said about that system. being i didnt have a 12 volt system any more he tells me to look at the m12 system. i was ready to leave with nothing because i really wanted to buy dewalt, but its not not much of a system. i pull the trigger and buy on sale two kit m12 for $ 189.00 down from $269.00. the impact 2453-20 is brushless and two speed, the drill 2404-20, is brushless, 1/2 inch hammer drill. both alot smaller than my 20 volt system. i have a few corded milwaukee tools that were bought way back, i still use them today.but this is the first other than yellow tool i bought in a long time. it took a few beers and alot of staring down the case before i decided to open it. m12 system is awsome, tool selection and battery options. mine came with the 2amp and 4 amp battery

• Like 3

"opened up a can of worms." i recently went into my local hd to find a compact drill system to replace my 12 year plus dewalt nicad system. tools are still fine didnt want to deal with nicads anymore. looked at dewalt max 12 system, but it doesnt seem dewalt is doing anything with them. tool guy at hd knows i have been a dewalt guy for the past 15 or so years. i was looking for somthing smaller than my 18/20v dewalts to work inside cabinets. sold me a "compact" 20v impact/drill driver with flashlight in toughsystem case for $199.00 get the system home, one battery is no good, get another system and the drill is no good. all in a days work. bring the system back and get my money back. i hunt down tool guy, cant repeat what he said about that system. being i didnt have a 12 volt system any more he tells me to look at the m12 system. i was ready to leave with nothing because i really wanted to buy dewalt, but its not not much of a system. i pull the trigger and buy on sale two kit m12 for $ 189.00 down from $269.00. the impact 2453-20 is brushless and two speed, the drill 2404-20, is brushless, 1/2 inch hammer drill. both alot smaller than my 20 volt system. i have a few corded milwaukee tools that were bought way back, i still use them today.but this is the first other than yellow tool i bought in a long time. it took a few beers and alot of staring down the case before i decided to open it. m12 system is awsome, tool selection and battery options. mine came with the 2amp and 4 amp battery

Welcome to team red. Milwaukee just released a right angle hex impact for the M12 line you might be interested in.

• Like 1

i have a $200.00 gift card from my local runnings store. been in and out of there a few time looking for yellow. i have 20 plus dewalts tools now, there is plenty i want, but dont need. today the card gets used on red. they have a nice selection of red and yellow. that makes orange, doesnt it? oh oh

• Like 2

wife says this morning, you got to start thinking about this tool addiction you have....I said your right .......... from now on I'm going to start parking 12 steps from the front doors at  home depot....

• Like 3

That's nice Chris, that for your festool?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Jimbo, that is not for my Festool. That is a router plane made by Lie Nielsen in Maine and its used to clean out and or make dados into wood. It's fully adjustable and includes a fence for edge work. Very nice plane. Pretty proud of this one, it's going to get some immediate use on a project I am building from my wife.
  • Like 4