What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Nice weed eater for a Dewalt fanboy lol!!

. LOL Mondo!! Yea I'm kinda sorta oh what the hell yea I'm a fanboy but don't get me wrong if they made a milwaukee fuel version I would have a tough time not jumping in that one to ;) I got some red tots coming soon also can't wait to try those out also.

. LOL Mondo!! Yea I'm kinda sorta oh what the hell yea I'm a fanboy but don't get me wrong if they made a milwaukee fuel version I would have a tough time not jumping in that one to ;) I got some red tots coming soon also can't wait to try those out also.

Nothing wrong with being a fanboy to great brand like Dewalt. I'm between the Dewalt 40v and Ego line.

Got this in today :} can't wait to try it out ill let u guys know how it works in a bit when I get home

Big mike is that a replacement for a gas unit or did you get rid of the old gasser and goin only electric?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Big mike is that a replacement for a gas unit or did you get rid of the old gasser and goin only electric?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

. Kinda embarrassing but I own a I think it's called feather light brand from KMart like 5 yrs ago and it's been really great to never once has it let me down until recently I cleaned it up and change spark plug and it's running good again but I really wanted to try this one out and I gotta say I really like it bro so might keep my gas one around just incase

Nothing wrong with being a fanboy to great brand like Dewalt. I'm between the Dewalt 40v and Ego line.

I was really debating on 40v line Mondo but it's out of my price range at the moment :/ and I would love to try out the Ego weed wacker to have something to compare to the Dewalt to.

I may have taken delivery of a new combo kit with an alleged torque rating of over 1000" lbs on one of the tools and four setting on another......may have ;)

I was pretty busy yesterday so no pics or anything. Not sure how I feel about said purchase. Took a while for them to come in and my mind started wandering....

• Like 1

I may have taken delivery of a new combo kit with an alleged torque rating of over 1000" lbs on one of the tools and four setting on another......may have ;)

I was pretty busy yesterday so no pics or anything. Not sure how I feel about said purchase. Took a while for them to come in and my mind started wandering....

Come on Chris, no teasing us. That's not right. You have to show pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

408bb09b267bd50eccdf63ffca8122f7.jpg

Been looking for some gloves, HD had the Milwaukee gloves out today, pretty nice for $15.

Jimbo

. Sweet! Let us know how u like those gloves if I remember right those are for the cold right? I need some for working in the freezers at my first job. Nice score Jimbo!

. Sweet! Let us know how u like those gloves if I remember right those are for the cold right? I need some for working in the freezers at my first job. Nice score Jimbo!

Got them on this afternoon in the lovely 20 degree weather we are having and my hands are nice and warm, not the most dexterity but it's a trade off.

Jimbo