What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

not sure why its displaying my first name... but whatever.. my story.. i am from connecticut and work for stanley black & decker currently in marketing design web dev...

New home owner... been a longtime viewer of the content tools in action produces. finally thought to join up on here as god knows i may have questions issues in the future being a first time home owner.

You have your name posted on your profile. Also welcome to the forum.

Congrats on the Saw Stop Chris!  What a score!  I'm still saving to buy my first ever table saw.....hopefully buy one this summer.

I've picked up a few tools over the last month to get started on some remodeling/repair projects.  

Dremel Multi Max tool

Ridgid GEN5x 18V Impact Driver

Ridgid GEN5x 18V Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver and Circ Saw Kit

not sure why its displaying my first name... but whatever.. my story.. i am from connecticut and work for stanley black & decker currently in marketing design web dev...

New home owner... been a longtime viewer of the content tools in action produces. finally thought to join up on here as god knows i may have questions issues in the future being a first time home owner.

Welcome to the TIA crew!!! Can't wait for the B&D glue gun to release.

Welcome to the forum dude

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it primarily so I could charge stuff with the USB port, but I may throw it in the hoodie from time to time. I'm not quite sure an M18 XC battery would fit in the pocket, but a M18 slim battery definitely would.

I'm not quite sure if you would get more runtime with an M18 slim 2.0 or an M12 XC 4.0. Hmm....anyone know the answer to that?

• Like 1

I got it primarily so I could charge stuff with the USB port, but I may throw it in the hoodie from time to time. I'm not quite sure an M18 XC battery would fit in the pocket, but a M18 slim battery definitely would.

I'm not quite sure if you would get more runtime with an M18 slim 2.0 or an M12 XC 4.0. Hmm....anyone know the answer to that?

I'll put a 12v 4ah battery in mine, you put the 18v in yours, put it on high, ready set go!

Actually I'd imagine the 18v 2ah would last longer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'll put a 12v 4ah battery in mine, you put the 18v in yours, put it on high, ready set go!

Actually I'd imagine the 18v 2ah would last longer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Haha I actually don't have any 18 slims, only (4) 4.0 and (2) 5.0.

Surprisingly the 5.0 did fit in the pocket, but it felt like my two year old was hanging from my left side! I'll stick with M12s.