What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Got a cheap little accessories kit to toy around with on my rotary tool, if anyone is curious, here I am exploring its contents with the M12 rotary tool. Going to have fun with this little guy.

https://youtu.be/x34WR-k6-AM

3.jpg

biggest thing with those little cut off wheels is speed and pressure, slow speed setting on tool and very light pressure while cutting may not be fast but they will last longer and not fly apart in your face...

• Like 1

It became available online from HomeDepot.com, the combo was $798 but buying them individual was $698 which I was OK with plus they gave me 12 months no interest. I have been eyeing these for the last year and they only appear to be in stores once a year then bye bye. So when I saw that I could ship to store for free I jumped on that!

• Like 1

It became available online from HomeDepot.com, the combo was $798 but buying them individual was $698 which I was OK with plus they gave me 12 months no interest. I have been eyeing these for the last year and they only appear to be in stores once a year then bye bye. So when I saw that I could ship to store for free I jumped on that!

Should have waited for Menard's next rebate week. HD will match if it is bought in the store. I got a HD card for $77 back.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was surprised today by the ups guy showing up with my new Milwaukee light and free 5.0 battery. I wasn't expecting this to come in till Thursday according to the email I got from HD.

Nice, thanks for the full HD pic, with each new Milwaukee pic like this I see, I want it as my background! 

• Like 1

I was surprised today by the ups guy showing up with my new Milwaukee light and free 5.0 battery. I wasn't expecting this to come in till Thursday according to the email I got from HD.

Nice! I love when stuff comes earlier than expected!

Have you played with it? How do you like it? 3,000 lumens would be sweet! It's a little too bulky for me. I wish it was the size of their older M18 Flood Light that I have.

Nice! I love when stuff comes earlier than expected!

Have you played with it? How do you like it? 3,000 lumens would be sweet! It's a little too bulky for me. I wish it was the size of their older M18 Flood Light that I have.

I was very impressed with the clarity of the light. It's quality build light but dose have some weight to it. I was looking at the cube light but couldn't pass up on the free 5.0 battery and free shipping with purchase. The dual power source is a plus too.

Picked this up earlier to try to help unclog my kitchen sink that backed up on the ol lady this morning. No luck plunging, cleaning the traps or snaking it. I'm not quite sure what to do now. Don't wanna deal out the cash for a plumber to come look at it so I'll mess around with it again tomorrow to see if i can get er done.

Picked this up earlier to try to help unclog my kitchen sink that backed up on the ol lady this morning. No luck plunging, cleaning the traps or snaking it. I'm not quite sure what to do now. Don't wanna deal out the cash for a plumber to come look at it so I'll mess around with it again tomorrow to see if i can get er done.

Try removing the trap under the sink. Then use that thing again or rent a bigger one from a rental. Around Here it's about 25 a day to rent. Hope you figure out something.

Millerz

Try removing the trap under the sink. Then use that thing again or rent a bigger one from a rental. Around Here it's about 25 a day to rent. Hope you figure out something.

Millerz

I removed both traps on the double sink and both were perfectly clear. I looked at HD and saw that I can't rent a larger snake for about $30 so that's what I'll do tomorrow if I can't get it when my little Ridgid.

• Like 1

I removed both traps on the double sink and both were perfectly clear. I looked at HD and saw that I can't rent a larger snake for about $30 so that's what I'll do tomorrow if I can't get it when my little Ridgid.

When you removed the trap could you see light looking down the sink as well?

Millerz

Good luck with the drain! This is my line of work from a homeowner's perspective lol! Be careful of kinks with that thing.

Lay down some old towels in front of the sink so you don't smear stuff over the floor like from sitting the snake down or whatever you pull back.

Is it pvc? Do you have access to the drain from under the floor? Might take cutting out section of pipe if it's real bad

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Check it out crew! I picked this up today at a yard sale for $25 bucks not bad right? The lady was real nice and said this belongs to her father who passed away last year she said she was gonna be selling a lot of wood working tools so I gave her my email address to let me know so I can go back and check out what she has, all the tools are still in big bear and everything is snowed in up there.

• Like 2