What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Also bought a 19mm Craftsman wrench for one of my routers. Ends up made in China. It didn't say it but the code on the side is a Chinese manufacturing location. Still a really nice heavy duty wrench. And it was the missing one from the Gearwrench set of ratcheting ones I picked up a few weeks ago.

Definitely, sooner better than later. If you have in mind to put Drano or the like down the drain, it almost always clears a portion of the pipe, but sending the loose debris down further, but in large section/chunks, and will cause a worse blockage. This is why we usually don't see that type of stuff work as the homeowner inteded. If you run a snake through, it will break the blockage up real nice, in smaller pieces, or a slurry, and will clear/flush out easier.

Draino helped a little. Bit still needs somthing done to it. Still drains slow

Millerz

That's a sick saw Chris! I hope you didn't get it for cutting up your hot dogs because it won't work. [emoji6] I really need to get myself a decent table saw. The saw stop is nice but a little too rich for my blood right now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bought the Sawstop CNS175-TGPS36 Contractor saw with pro fence. Ouch. Got a crackin' deal through a third part sellers me save $750 bucks! I should have it next Tuesday

I hope I had no part in this lol. Nice saw by the way, you'll need to post pics when you get it :). Puts my old chaftsman contractor to

Shame. ;(.

• Like 1

Comp wins! Contractor with the 36" pro fence and the extended cast iron wings! I got it on eBay from a reputable seller, brand new in box! I'm thinking the store buys out closed stores inventory. Anyways retails for $1949 ish? $1250 save 7 bones! Selling my DW745 to make room for this guy! I have been shelling away money for a while now for a table saw and my Wife wouldn't let me go with a regular saw.

• Like 2

http://www.dewalt.com/tools/nailers-cordless-nailers-dcn660b.aspx
http://www.dewalt.com/tools/cordless-nailers-dcn692b.aspx

Got my two nailers off the company store.

Tried the dcn660b. Its awesome.

Will try the framer tomorrow

I think Dan said he's giving away a 660 nailer, unless I'm incorrect on the model number, I really want to see who gets it when the time comes

Christopher is it? What's your story, where you from?

not sure why its displaying my first name... but whatever.. my story.. i am from connecticut and work for stanley black & decker currently in marketing design web dev...

New home owner... been a longtime viewer of the content tools in action produces. finally thought to join up on here as god knows i may have questions issues in the future being a first time home owner.