What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

got these in today from KDV who shot me a sweet deal Thank u sir!! I swear my garage is looking more and more Red by the year ;) can't wait to try these out Thanks kdv!!

nice set, I have the same one too....and soon to have the gen 2....like tomorrow....lol
  • Like 2

got these in today from KDV who shot me a sweet deal Thank u sir!! I swear my garage is looking more and more Red by the year ;) can't wait to try these out Thanks kdv!!

Got the same set from Jerryny, lightly used, sweet deal as well,it came just the other day, score!

26bef1e7b4487e37897539d6f68f2841.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sweet. If you don't mind me asking. How much?

Millerz

$190 read the whole thing here! It's a wild ride from start to finish. Actually I think it's how bikemikez got his set!

http://www.professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/8027-Milwaukee-M18-Fuel-Hammer-Drill/Impact-driver-kit+-M12-Led-Lantern-(NY)

• Like 1

Just got my goodies from acmetools showed up at my door, took the 15% off tool storage to get the case, then the little Ridgid rapid grip pipe wrenches so I don't have to squeeze down on them like the channel lock pliers I have, and the pvc pliers of milwaukee.

You can see the Milwaukee case underneath with my recent purchase of the drill/impact, so thank you Jerry much!

04d83b032c80570838d3ecffbb13d554.jpg

• Like 3

Just got my goodies from acmetools showed up at my door, took the 15% off tool storage to get the case, then the little Ridgid rapid grip pipe wrenches so I don't have to squeeze down on them like the channel lock pliers I have, and the pvc pliers of milwaukee.

You can see the Milwaukee case underneath with my recent purchase of the drill/impact, so thank you Jerry much!

04d83b032c80570838d3ecffbb13d554.jpg

Awesome man! What kinda Milwaukee box is that on top there? With you pliers on it. Can't find it. Or just looked over it.

Millerz

Little disappointed in the Milwaukee wrench, I guess I was expecting it to feel like my channel lock pliers, but they aren't as sturdy feeling and they're smaller than I expected.

The box is the Milwaukee 13" box, its bigger than I thought it would be from looking in the pics, but I love the feel of it, the inside looks very well laid out with the inserts, I can sit on it and stand on it (though it says not to

Little disappointed in the Milwaukee wrench, I guess I was expecting it to feel like my channel lock pliers, but they aren't as sturdy feeling and they're smaller than I expected.

The box is the Milwaukee 13" box, its bigger than I thought it would be from looking in the pics, but I love the feel of it, the inside looks very well laid out with the inserts, I can sit on it and stand on it (though it says not to

Tried using my M12 Hacksaw today...learned I needed to pick up something pretty quick. So I came home with one of these guys:

UfwZ4ID.jpg

Because you always ran out of juice when using the hackzall with the regular 12v batteries? That's what you mean or that you didn't even have a battery to begin with?

Because you always ran out of juice when using the hackzall with the regular 12v batteries? That's what you mean or that you didn't even have a battery to begin with?

It chewed through the batteries it came with in about 10-15 mins each battery. I think they're the 1.5 batteries that came with it, wasn't expecting much run time but a little more than that would have been nice. They are fine for the drill but man that hackzall just chugged it down like it was nothing.