What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

How you doing gents! I need some insight on screw drivers. The cheap ones I've had for years recently have become unreliable and I'm looking to replace them. Any suggestions on brands and or what kind to get?

Most of the screw driver guys here talk highly of the wera and wira screw drivers. I just use ones that I find at yard sells and my building supply gives me stuff like that. Last time the gave me a set of dewalt screw drivers. They are good. You can't beat on them or the metal part goes in the handle after a lot of beating. I show a pick.

Millerz

• Like 1

How you doing gents! I need some insight on screw drivers. The cheap ones I've had for years recently have become unreliable and I'm looking to replace them. Any suggestions on brands and or what kind to get?

http://www.professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/8471-My-mini-Wera-screwdriver-review

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yes I second that motion lol. Knarlycarl good post, don't forget you can change your member name now! If you don't like tool jonkie.

• Like 1

Yes I second that motion lol. Knarlycarl good post, don't forget you can change your member name now! If you don't like tool jonkie.

Wait what? Oh wow over 500 already, and tomorrow is only my one month mark for me ha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I would like to see that shootout as well. Who's your money on?

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

Thats tough call, The fuel and the dewalt pretty much equal in power and everything, maybe the milwaukee because its used to being better than yellow!