What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

First post and purchased a M12 Fuel drill/impact from HD. 199$ minus Military 10%. 193$. Not to bad for a brushless combo.

awesome, couple that with hopefully them new 6.0ah m12 batteries when they come out and that will make a smokin combo

went into home depot today to pick up material and ended up buying another m12 tool. i bought the light that looks like a camping light. i now have three of there lights.my partner was with me and ended up buying the mikita 18 volt 12 led light on sale. ive been doing alot of cabinet work lately and these little lights are great. i compared all my m12 lights to the new mikita and milwaukee does have the whiter brighter light. thats 12volt vs 18volts. my partner wasnt too upset because he got on sale.

• Like 1

dewalt really did screw up here.id be buying them no questions asked. if they had something. im seeing more and more workers using the smaller tools. they have gotten so good , the new 12 volts are as good as our 18 volts of a few years ago

Got another pair of Pipe Calipers from HeatingHelp.com (Great Site) the silver pair of calipers are the one I got today, measures 1/4" through 12" Iron Pipe and 3/8" through 6" Copper Tube/pipe.

The Black set Of Calipers I have had for many years and measures 1/8" IPS all the way up too 16" IPS.

If your in the Pipe Trades these Calipers are the ones too have. Good Stuf....

• Like 2

My wifes grandparents needed some repairs so I got to make a quick trip to HD for some items today. Mostly things for paint prep and a few cans of Great Stuff spray foam.

My kids got their own HD aprons this morning as they had some of those kid classes going. My lil ones seemed really interested but we were in a hurry. At least I discovered another cool thing to do with them.

• Like 1