What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Yes.....better than my Carhartt.

$79 .....about 45% off on HD.com

DeWalt

Was that for the kit?

... wait I think I can see it says. .. and power source only, so I'll assume not a kit. Was wondering because they had an orange camo hoodie kit for $99 at HD

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Was that for the kit?

... wait I think I can see it says. .. and power source only, so I'll assume not a kit. Was wondering because they had an orange camo hoodie kit for $99 at HD

No kit.... But the power source is $29 by itself and can be used to charge usb devices.

DeWalt

I just scored the DeWalt Oscillating tool kit DCS3551D1.  Home Depot have them for $179, but it's online only.  I noticed Lowe's sells the same kit, but they have it in store, the only problem is they are charging $239.  So I went into Lowes to see if I could get a price match, and to my amazement, they actually did a price match.

• Like 2

I just scored the DeWalt Oscillating tool kit DCS3551D1. Home Depot have them for $179, but it's online only. I noticed Lowe's sells the same kit, but they have it in store, the only problem is they are charging $239. So I went into Lowes to see if I could get a price match, and to my amazement, they actually did a price match.

*sniff* I love a happy ending

• Like 1

Yeah I figure it's going to be faster than the ratchet for stuff like unistrut and baseplates, won't have to be constantly putting an adaptor in my impact driver.

yea I use mine more than I first anticipated it's really my go to tool for lots of mechanical work I have the right angel 3/8 which I like a lot to but I grab for this guy first