What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

My wifes grandparents needed some repairs so I got to make a quick trip to HD for some items today. Mostly things for paint prep and a few cans of Great Stuff spray foam.

My kids got their own HD aprons this morning as they had some of those kid classes going. My lil ones seemed really interested but we were in a hurry. At least I discovered another cool thing to do with them.

Fazz I've been meaning to take my boys to the workshop at the HD one of these days, looks like they would have a lot of fun with it.

You know you have a problem when.....

6431e717452a0df645eb444527987ffc.jpg

One proto fine tooth. Jimbo made me do it. One Black hawk (stanleys slightly more affordable than proto) with 45 tooth and flex. Both 3/8, total was about 75 dollars.

6c8365d37077535ab55bb22046b7260e.jpg

f472b009ce9d25591dd61950e064cc43.jpg

You'll like the photo fine tooth! Looks good in chrome!

Sorry I should have said that it's a slide hammer with a three jaw puller attachment. They're sweet. You can put all sorts of things on the ends for pulling everything from dents to freeze plugs. Guess you can't see it in the video but the cast piece slides on the shaft and slams against the top so it sorta works as a reverse hammer, it hammers stuff towards you not away from you. Infinite uses for this if you work with autos or machines.

Uh oh I started something lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah you made me get the fine tooth ratchet, when I got that I saw the stubby flex head and had to have it. The hammer though has been a long time coming and I finally couldn't do what I needed to do without it and weent for it because a proto was the only one on the shelf.

Day two of my proto buying streak. This sexy behemoth of a tool ran me about $150.

20160209_124915.jpg

20160209_131118.jpg

And of course as this is tools in action. Here's some action. Love it.

https://youtu.be/hEFVDjZzGcE

sweet buy there bro those come I in so handy and I've never seen a attachment like that one pretty cool I gotta show the guys at the shop

Another grab from IHLcanada, crazy I get stuff from them quicker than a lot of US places except Zoro I get their stuff pretty much next day.

attachicon.gifIMG_2263.JPG

Hey jimbo have you used this cutout tool yet just curious I have the multi tool and I'm getting ready to do a small Sheetrock job and wanted to know if any advantage to this over the multi tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk