What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

i need help, i know you can get help if you have a drug,alcohol, gambling,or sex addiction, but what about tool addiction. i went in my local home depot alittle over a week ago looking for a compact system to work in and around cabinets, ive only bought dewalt for last 15 years, but there 12 volt system sucks. i ended buying a m12 fuel two tool system. in less than two weeks, i now have four tools, two lights, and four batteries, bought the big milwaukee box, and came home with the m12 fuel hacksaw yesterday. used the saw to cut steel closet rod, for a custom closet install. awsome. milwaukee really hit the nail on the the head with this system. compact battery, plus bigger battery option, best 12 volt system on the planet right now.

• Like 4

i need help, i know you can get help if you have a drug,alcohol, gambling,or sex addiction, but what about tool addiction. i went in my local home depot alittle over a week ago looking for a compact system to work in and around cabinets, ive only bought dewalt for last 15 years, but there 12 volt system sucks. i ended buying a m12 fuel two tool system. in less than two weeks, i now have four tools, two lights, and four batteries, bought the big milwaukee box, and came home with the m12 fuel hacksaw yesterday. used the saw to cut steel closet rod, for a custom closet install. awsome. milwaukee really hit the nail on the the head with this system. compact battery, plus bigger battery option, best 12 volt system on the planet right now.

glad you like your new tools, I too like them what do you call them oh ya  Milwaukee tools......

post-51951-145454223615_thumb.jpg

Nothing big after blowing my wad on two sets of proto ratchets... Curse you Bmack... Lol

Also picked up an aluminum yard stick and a piece of angled aluminum (I think that's what you would call it) for something I'm going to make and I'll show you guys.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great jigsaw Jimbo!

I bought a mobile base for my Rikon 10-325 and a some more Bessey K Body clamps.

And.......The Ultimate Dust Deputy for the Festool CT Dust Collectors. I should hopefully have it Wednesday and can assemble it that day. It comes with a systainer base to lock onto my Midi. Pretty stoked.

Hi Chris,

Are you happy with you Dust Deputy / Festool Midi ?

only thing purchased today was consumables, funny how a 100 bill can slip through your hands so fast and with very little in return......

Pretty easy to do, saw blade some screws and some paint... Adds up quick

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Jimbo

Pretty easy to do, saw blade some screws and some paint... Adds up quick

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Jimbo

shitty thing was I went for some blue shop rags and didn't even get them.......

• Like 2

I did however do a solid today, while at home depot I saw a guy standing in front of me at the til with a Milwaukee rotary bare tool box under his arm. I told him about IHL Tools web site and he got a price match........got it for $49.50 $55 -10%

he was a happy camper..... girl at til says well done sharing online info.....not sure if that was sarcastic or not...lol

Well I didn't buy this but it was bought for me by my bro, he called me this morning and asked if I had one already and said that some lady at a yard sale was selling it for $75 he offered $60 she took it and gave it to me a lil while ago it's still brand freakin new I don't think it was used not one time. Thanks bro!!

I picked up one of these a few months ago and it's great. The corded/cordless option sets it apart from the others on the market.

I agree....as much as I love DeWalt, I am noticing some red m12 slipping in to my garage.

DeWalt

Dewalt really let the ball drop with their 12v line. The only thing they seem to add is the occasional test and measurement tool now. Makita just released then new 12v line with slide packs. The new Makita could be interesting, and don't forget Bosch even though they are so slow on new releases. Milwaukee is the best bet if your looking at a 12v line by far!!

• Like 1

54e3295fa418f18054d43204a92dd04e.jpg

Present from Amazon, a tripod, a Milwaukee tool bag, might have to out the TIA patch on that as well, and a 1/2" square to 1/4" hex adapter

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get ready to start stripping shit and shearing bits with that adaptor. That beast will do it in a heartbeat.

54e3295fa418f18054d43204a92dd04e.jpg

Present from Amazon, a tripod, a Milwaukee tool bag, might have to out the TIA patch on that as well, and a 1/2" square to 1/4" hex adapter

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha! I got the same darn tripod for shooting my videos a couple of months ago. I have been shooting them for a couple of years but was using a 1x trimmed to hold my cell. The tripod actually works great with my iPhone 6+ even in the case.

Yea Chris I tested it out, it fits my 6 plus with a symmetry otter box no problem.

@stercoarius don't plan on using it too much, just when you have some larger screws that need that extra torque, with the high torque impacts there is way more power than you need on a day to day basis but if you feather it right you can use it to back out tough screws and lags

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1