What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Hey jimbo have you used this cutout tool yet just curious I have the multi tool and I'm getting ready to do a small Sheetrock job and wanted to know if any advantage to this over the multi tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No just got it in the mail today, I have a attachment for a dremel and I just got the m12 rotary so upcoming videos I might do some drywall cutting to compare, just need some time off lol. Its a little bigger than I expected, its nice though it has a LED light too.  The Cutouts are nice for doing ceiling fans and more round cuts, multis will still do the job though, guess its just preference.

No just got it in the mail today, I have a attachment for a dremel and I just got the m12 rotary so upcoming videos I might do some drywall cutting to compare, just need some time off lol. Its a little bigger than I expected, its nice though it has a LED light too.  The Cutouts are nice for doing ceiling fans and more round cuts, multis will still do the job though, guess its just preference.

its all in control, 

How does the exchange rate factor in to the purchase?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

if the order is $100CAD funds and you are going to pay with USD Funds it will be a lower amount based on the exchange so your total bill in Canadian funds is $175 with shipping you would pay $125 USD funds at check out now if the same deal can be purchased where you are for cheaper then not worth it but most times if item is on sale it ends up cheaper even with shipping.

I have the tubing cutter it's nice, if it gets wet just shoot a little wd-40 in it.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is important. I don't know if necessary, but I then spray it with white lithium grease too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

a crack on lcd can and usually causes that, can be a hair line crack that is hard to see......

it can be a deep scratch on a screen protector as well can you remove it if you have one otherwise the glass is deeply scratched or cracked and it is letting rainbow light through it like a prizm...

there is a hard reboot and a soft reboot, hard is when you shut the phone completely off wait a minute or so then turn it on or a soft reboot is just go to power and select restart. try these thing to see if it helps, chances are very low but you never know.....

• Like 1