What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

As far as IHL goes, I didn't pay any fees coming into the USA. All told I'm out $143 USD including shipping. And lest not forget a brushless DCF620 drywall screwdriver and a 5.0ah battery. Not a bad haul. Took about 9 days from purchase to delivery this afternoon. Glad I took the day off! I get to play!

Nice dude, I love that drywall gun, I just recently got the drywall cutter too.

Today's haul: three estwings, two protos, proto mirror, new spade bit, lufkin tape that I paid retail for like a chump when I could have got it for 50% from apex tool group with a coupon code a buddy gave me but I felt bad stealing money from the company, two Stanley's that are being clearanced but are so great I need to stockpile,and a new sting because I snapped my other one.

Sorry about your missed opportunity there chump lol

Nice haul, though. Seems like anytime I buy a mirror, I crack it in a week or two.

Oh ya I assumed as much!

Got tired of short charging cords that cut and fell out my phone real easy so. ....

And why not use my biggest pair of scissors to open while we're at it? 23092ee4799a724823dc5ca7a2f4f621.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Very nice. Amazon fairy? How much?