HD buy of the day Milwaukee impact drivers

DiverDn

Awesome deal, just jumped on that 3/8 Rachet

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will be happy with that 3/8 ratchet.  I like that I can get the speed of a impact but still get the feel of hand tightening.

• Like 1

Anyone thinking about getting that 3/8 impact wrench? GET IT!! It's freakin awesome and u will be using way more then u think, that's my go to tool 85% of the time and the 3/8 ratchet is really nice to have. I'm thinking about picking up the 1/4 ratchet it's a pretty nice deal.

I will say that's another reason I like Milwaukee over the other brands. The deals no one really comes close to the promo's Milwaukee runs really. The other companies do deals occasionally but not as often or as good as Milwaukee

Agree 100% Jason and no one else promotes there deals like milwaukee either, I've walked into HD a few times and had to find out there that Dewalt was running deals and even then no one give nice deals like team Red either at a nice price.

Anyone thinking about getting that 3/8 impact wrench? GET IT!! It's freakin awesome and u will be using way more then u think, that's my go to tool 85% of the time and the 3/8 ratchet is really nice to have. I'm thinking about picking up the 1/4 ratchet it's a pretty nice deal.

I was eyeing the deal today but I'm just not sure what I'd use the tools for. I'm not much of a gear head - just about everything that I do involves wood. I've contemplated getting a 1/2" impact for driving really large lags, but I have a feeling that my M18 Fuel impact driver with an adapter or nut driver would be just about as effective as this M12 wrench at driving lags. Someone convince me otherwise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46