Carry case for batteries. Need ideas

Turner85

I would think the Toughsystem DS150 would fit the bill.

DeWalt

I've 5 batteries and don't think I'd need anymore really. Do you think the ds150 might be a bit overkill. If possible I'd like to squeeze 5 batteries plus charger into a Tstak

I've 5 batteries and don't think I'd need anymore really. Do you think the ds150 might be a bit overkill. If possible I'd like to squeeze 5 batteries plus charger into a Tstak

d6ccdf49537517fa136784cabf1b97c4.jpg

I believe in "Over Kill".......if you are already vested in the TStak system then I am sure that would work. [emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]

DeWalt

• Like 5

Cool idea would be to make battery attachment blank attachment points with a 3d printer. You could attach them to anything after that. I should actually start a business making them :)

If anybody's interested I have the capability of making the cad files and will pro bono if somebody out there's got a 3D printer to test out this idea.

Cool idea would be to make battery attachment blank attachment points with a 3d printer. You could attach them to anything after that. I should actually start a business making them :)

That is a really cool idea! I would be in for a few to attach to the inside of my xl toughbox to straighten things out.

If anybody's interested I have the capability of making the cad files and will pro bono if somebody out there's got a 3D printer to test out this idea.

Dan. He's your man, plus he's kinda addicted to that now!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dan. He's your man, plus he's kinda addicted to that now!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Anybody have the interior dimensions for one of the toughcases? I really like your idea and want to make me a set of modular inserts. If not Dan I'm sure I can find a guy to have them printed. I'll send you a copy Jasonc for the idea and/or post the CAD file here. HD doesn't have the cases in stock. At least it'll give me one more reason to not finish my hw.

• Like 1

Anybody have the interior dimensions for one of the toughcases? I really like your idea and want to make me a set of modular inserts. If not Dan I'm sure I can find a guy to have them printed. I'll send you a copy Jasonc for the idea and/or post the CAD file here. HD doesn't have the cases in stock. At least it'll give me one more reason to not finish my hw.

Which one?

DS150

DS300 or DS400

Let me know and I will measure with pics..[emoji6]

DeWalt

I'm gonna have to buy me one of those cases, I think with the way those walls are ribbed I could make a system that has interlocking bins like the Milwaukee but you can snap in batteries and chargers. Kinda like a Bosch L-boxx but more modular. So you have like a box and you have five different interchangeable units, one for a single battery, one for 2 compact batteries, one for the fast charger, one for the standard charger(charger units being equivalent to two of the standard units) and one that's just a parts bin. All of these lock together and you can just pick and choose the combinations and orientation you want to fill your case.