Atlas 46 MADE IN THE USA

regopit

If you are looking for Quality made Tool belts, pouches, workwear MADE IN THE USA check out these guys. I met these guys at the builders show in Vegas this week and was impressed with their stuff. They where tell me that they had 2 guys from China taking a ton of pictures of their stuff. Can you say knock offs.

https://www.atlas46.com/about-atlas-46.html

This is from there website.

Who is Atlas 46?

For nearly 40 years Atlas 46 founder and owner, John Carver, oversaw the daily operations of a company that was THE world leader in the production of top-quality individual equipment products for the military, homeland security, and law enforcement agencies. John Carver and his mother, Lorene Pyles, began operations in the basement of her St. Louis, Missouri home in 1974 where they produced nylon gear for motorcycle racing, including assorted bags, fanny packs, motocross pants, and a variety of other packs. In 1977, the company redirected its product focus to fill a noticeable void in the availability of quality tactical nylon products for military and law enforcement. Relying on the knowledge and experience gained in conceivably the toughest personal goods environment readily positions Atlas 46 as a front runner to lead the next evolution in the highly demanding world of personal work-wear goods. 

• Like 2

If you are looking for Quality made Tool belts, pouches, workwear MADE IN THE USA check out these guys. I met these guys at the builders show in Vegas this week and was impressed with there stuff. They where tell me that they had 2 guys from China taking a ton of pictures of their stuff. Can you say knock offs.

Looking at your post Regopit, the Atlas 46 looks like some really neat stuff. Did you get to touch it, what do you think? will it take abuse. And is desert sand the only color? I feel like I'm in Afghanistan. Price is right too. Thank you for turning us on to that brand.

If you are looking for Quality made Tool belts, pouches, workwear MADE IN THE USA check out these guys. I met these guys at the builders show in Vegas this week and was impressed with there stuff. They where tell me that they had 2 guys from China taking a ton of pictures of their stuff. Can you say knock offs.

Looking at your post Regopit, the Atlas 46 looks like some really neat stuff. Did you get to touch it, what do you think? will it take abuse. And is desert sand the only color? I feel like I'm in Afghanistan. Price is right too. Thank you for turning us on to that brand.

I got to touch everything. They want you honest opinion. They have no problem with constructive criticism and if you have an idea that you think will make something better they want to hear about it. I'm a fan and ordered some stuff today.

Well I looked at their site but couldn't find the so called tactical gear, all I saw was workwear. Where's my black stealthy tactical gear so I can be a stealthy nut? :P

If you want the tactical gear  http://www.eagleindustries.com/ While talking to John I found out that he had sold Eagle Industries a few years ago and started Atlas 46