Husky Silent Compressor now $99 in store

DR99

I have that one, it's a steal for that price, such a nice, quiet compressor and you can have 2 lines hooked up at once.  Very quiet, you can talk over it and its an aluminum tank so you won't have rust issues.  If your looking for a compressor jump on this deal, my HD had a few stacks still laying around.

• Like 1

That does look like a decent unit from the video Eric and Dan did. My Rolair is awesome but if I didn't have it I would definitely consider this guy.

It's great little compressor, cfms are a tad low at 2.1 but there is plenty of nail guns available in that range, even some 15g.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how the website says "Not sold in stores." 

Clearly. 

I believe they only carry it at the holidays, so throughout the year they don't really have it in the stores. They have the steel tank variant with a higher com rating for 179ish.

What no way!! I literally just got them to refund me the difference on the last sale price of $139 like 3 days ago.  I picked it up for $169 originally about less than a month ago.  $99 is a freaking steal for that compressor.  Its literally whisper quiet.

its a rebranded "california air" compressor.  i have one and its very quiet.

I wanted a California Air but they sold out quick.  When I heard about these Husky versions for only $99 I rushed out and picked one up last week within a hour of hearing about it.  I have been in three HD's since and each still have at least 2 Husky's a week later.   Funny how a name can make such a difference.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Swer15
    Newest Member
    Swer15