Not tool topic

jswoger1986

What's up crew you won't normally see posts like this from me but I just wanted to ask all you great people to keep my fiancé in the thoughts this week. She has been dealing with a chronic never pain issue cause from a lesion on her spine for the last three years she is in the hospital for this week receiving treatment and something is finally starting to look up. The treatment she is receiving right now is not permanent but it will push her insurance company to finally approve a treatment that could be permanent. Her provider has denied it 2 times already but the treatment she is getting now will push them to finally approve it. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What's up crew you won't normally see posts like this from me but I just wanted to ask all you great people to keep my fiancé in the thoughts this week. She has been dealing with a chronic never pain issue cause from a lesion on her spine for the last three years she is in the hospital for this week receiving treatment and something is finally starting to look up. The treatment she is receiving right now is not permanent but it will push her insurance company to finally approve a treatment that could be permanent. Her provider has denied it 2 times already but the treatment she is getting now will push them to finally approve it. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Thanks

Will definitely be praying for her! My fiancé(Emily) is kinda in the same boat. She needed a Sacro-Illiac joint fusion, she fought with insurance for over a year before she finally got it. Emily has had several complications since the fusion leading to two revision surgeries. She is now 1 year post op and still rolling around in a wheelchair, but she is able to walk short distances now. The doctor is trying to get insurance to approve a radio frequency to help with pain management so she doesn't need another surgery!

Will definitely be praying for her! My fiancé(Emily) is kinda in the same boat. She needed a Sacro-Illiac joint fusion, she fought with insurance for over a year before she finally got it. Emily has had several complications since the fusion leading to two revision surgeries. She is now 1 year post op and still rolling around in a wheelchair, but she is able to walk short distances now. The doctor is trying to get insurance to approve a radio frequency to help with pain management so she doesn't need another surgery!

I'm sorry to hear about all the struggles she has gone through with the insurance company well know all too well the bullshit you had to deal with to get that surgery. I am truly glad she was finally able to get it and hope she continues well in her recovery. And on your end I understand how difficult it is. I'm sure you just like everyone here would do anything necessary to help the ones we love. I'm sure u are the best tool money can't buy and I hope that her recovery continues with no more issues