Short Video Of My New Tools For The Workshop

WigWagWorkshop

Looks like an awesome bandsaw I've been wanting to get the grizzly 14" 30th anniversary bandsaw

That was one of them that I was looking at, but after shipping, and the price for neck extender, the Laguna was not much more since I got it on sale, and picked up locally. The Grizzly is an excellent saw, I was also looking at the 17" anniversary edition, but that one has aluminum wheels vs the better cast iron.

That was one of them that I was looking at, but after shipping, and the price for neck extender, the Laguna was not much more since I got it on sale, and picked up locally. The Grizzly is an excellent saw, I was also looking at the 17" anniversary edition, but that one has aluminum wheels vs the better cast iron.

That's what's stopping me from buying it too is the shipping

Excellent choices! Thanks for making and sharing the video! I watch some of your other ones too

Also, what are you using to hold your camera with? You move it very smoothly and very stable

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thats the magic of Post Production LOL, I use Final Cut Pro X.  I do have a battery powered gimbal on my wish list though.

• Like 1

I want to thank the crew for comments and feedback! Ya'll are giving the inspiration to keep the videos coming.

Love to see purchases other than mine! Got quite a few tools you got laying in the table that glue gun combo I got for the same price I couldn't pass it up. I have the right angle adapter but I don't really use it anymore know that I got a m12 right angle drill. Nice to have in the bag though in case I don't have that took with me though.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk