THE DRILL FIGHT!

JimboS1ice

Great video Jimbo! It's okay. You can admit the black and yellow love lol

I do man I love that drill, i mean the milwaukee is really great but I love that dewalt, still my favorite drill is the dcd 790, thats my go to drill, ill probably do a video of that one as well.

• Like 2

Yes! Please do. I was actually looking into the 790 or 796 I think it is for the compactness. Would love to see your review on it

The only difference between the two is the motor, size should be the same or pretty close, the older models are the 790 and 795, the newer updated versions are the 791 and 796, great compact drills!

That was great. I honestly didn't think the difference between the Fuel and Dewalt would be as great as it was in the video. Those speedbore bits surprise me. I used one at work one day on some sheetmetal, and had the same result LOL. Can't do that with a normal spade hahaha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was great. I honestly didn't think the difference between the Fuel and Dewalt would be as great as it was in the video. Those speedbore bits surprise me. I used one at work one day on some sheetmetal, and had the same result LOL. Can't do that with a normal spade hahaha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought I effed the bit up but it still went strong

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk