Putting in some flooring

Bigmikez

13 hours ago, 99_XC600 said:

Looks great Mike.  What product did you use?

Thanks99!! the make is from Traffic Master not the best but im just hoping it last more than 5 years... That's my goal for our next house and I just wanna upgrade little things here and there while were here. It says 15yr warranty but not really sure how that works lol! pretty durable though bro I brought home a piece of it and kinda tortured it for a couple days before actually buying it and I gotta say it can take a pretty good beating.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fazzman said:

That looks so good dude.  I need to redo ours someday,between multiple dogs and kids carpets are a pain. My younger son and i have bad allergies too.

Mike allergies freakin suck man I just got them a couple years ago and my wife has had them forever I always used to trip out on how bad she would get and now im in the same boat along with my oldest, the past couple days have certainly been the worst ive ever had them.

yeah dude i grew up with them,when i lived in other states in my military days they were not as bad, when I moved back here to Cali they got bad again if not worse than before. I gotta take Zyrtec everyday.  All the wind we've had recently with all the trees blooming just makes me miserable.

Is this in the corner of the house? Does the ground outside look sunken down a little? 

It doesn't look too bad just from the picture, I'm assuming your house is on a slab, so that settling is probably normal but investigate a little first to put your mind at ease

• Like 1

Yea Carl it's the corner of the house, I went outside and and it doesn't look sunk in or anything plus I would've dug it it up a bit but I put cement there last year :(  But from what I can see no cracks or anything and when I did dig out there I don't remember seeing and concerning cracks