Kreg Jig R3

JimboS1ice

Nice video man!

I loved making pocket holes for my kitchen cabinets, no better way to do it for quick solid assembly. I think I used the kreg jig where it stood up at 90degrees to your work bench, but it's my friends so I don't have an actual model number and it's been too long to remember exactly. ...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice video Jimbo. I'm a Kreg fan, I have the Micro and K4. I don't know if would know how to fasten wood anymore without a pocket screw! I honestly probably over use them, but they sure are fun to make!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

great video, probably the best product that started as a 4:00AM infomercial item.....

also coupled with one of these clamps is also nice to have 

DSC_0122.jpg

Does that clamp work well with the Kreg jigs?

On March 24, 2016 at 8:14 AM, JimboS1ice said:

Yea i hear the porter cable is superior to kreg, i was looking at it, so my question is do you still use kreg screws?

Good question Jimbo. Dan and Eric have one at the compound but haven't gotten to it yet. John Miller also have one too. 

• 2 weeks later...
Great video. I got the K3 or K4 master kit and I think the one you have looks way easier to use than what I have and I think you said it was like 1/3 the cost

Yea this is a nice small portable version that you clip to your work where he larger ones you clamp your work to the jig, but this thing is nothing without the auto max clamp, that thing isn't cheap but has crazy holding power

If you decide to use an impact when drilling pocket holes, always check the set screw on the drill bit stop to make sure it doesn't work itself loose. I learned that one the hard way. [emoji3]

I'll keep my impact away from kreg

• Like 2

Yea this is a nice small portable version that you clip to your work where he larger ones you clamp your work to the jig, but this thing is nothing without the auto max clamp, that thing isn't cheap but has crazy holding power

I used to use my Milwaukee clamps but just got an automax and now I wish I would have got one a long time ago! Next I think I want the 90 degree Kreg clamp.

• Like 1