Periscope Folks

WigWagWorkshop

We all know Dan does some awesome Scopes!  My question is, have you ever clicked on the "Globe" and select "list" and see what other scopes are out there?  Holy S**T, I can't belieive what a F****N cesspool it is!  Is there some setting I am missing?  All I see is folks getting high, folks saying if I get x amount of views I will do something stupid, Religious nuts, or how I can make $15,000 month with some pyramid scheme. 

-Steven

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, kruton said:

I really hadn't ventured out too far from TIA I guess. Sounds like I may want to stick to safer waters anyway!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ya, you absolutely do not want to click on any of these with your primary account.  I accidentally clicked on one, and within minutes I has a ton of idiots following me.  I have a bunk-o account, and was a bit buzzed one night, and decided to have a look around.  I do follow a few other folks, like local news stations, this guy that chases fire calls.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mondo1310 said:

periscope has a dark side to like everything else.

Agreed, but I think there is a difference between having a Dark-Side, and it being the majority.  That is why I was wondering, if there is some kind of setting that filters this crap out, that I am not aware of.

4 hours ago, WigWagWorkshop said:

We all know Dan does some awesome Scopes!  My question is, have you ever clicked on the "Globe" and select "list" and see what other scopes are out there?  Holy S**T, I can't belieive what a F****N cesspool it is!  Is there some setting I am missing?  All I see is folks getting high, folks saying if I get x amount of views I will do something stupid, Religious nuts, or how I can make $15,000 month with some pyramid scheme. 

-Steven

...I need to spend more time on Scope!!!

Just kidding, I don't even know what it even is honestly. 

• Like 1

I am not a social media user. Specific forums like this one is it. The only periscope I see is TIA ... Wig wag is right,,,, it is a cesspool ... It's amazing to see what people do (or don't do) all day .....

I WEEP FOR THE FUTURE !

• Like 1

Ok I do go and venture out and ran across a decent group what they do is # there group name after there screen name so they can recognize who is part of the group that way when someone unruly comes on the members block that person not the host easy to see who members are too. I know most of us know each other on there but sometimes some use different screen names than from here or YouTube if we all use for example "tonylandin#TiaCrew" as my screen name on the scope easy to recognize as a member. If a member gets unruly then Dan can block if necessary or tell that person to tone it down. Let me know what y'all think.

From a fan of tools with lots of assistance from Siri #TIACREW