60v Pre Order Deliveries...or the lack thereof?

Hugh Jass

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

Dewalt took your money and ran, theres no such thing as flex volt, its like the flux capacitor LOL

They'd be fools to mess with me, I've probably personally funded the entire R&D for flexvolt by now, lmao. 

Thanks for the info gentlemen. I await my email from CPO. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, 2448jman said:

I asked dewalt via email so hope we will get an official date soon. most retailers seemed inconsistent. some say one date others say other dates. Some even just say backordered.

Welcome to the forums Jeff!

I got a reply from DeWalt. They said "I apologize if our new line of FlexVolt tools has been difficult to find. These tools have been released to the market. Pre-launch has been an overwhelming success. While a particular product may not be available immediately in your area, our factories are working extremely hard to meet demand and shipping to stores weekly."

Got a flyer in the mail from cpo about the fkexvolt, apparently their constant emails weren't enough, now they're reverting back to snail mail bc they know I will actually have to look at it when I go to my mailbox lol!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Got a flyer in the mail from cpo about the fkexvolt, apparently their constant emails weren't enough, now they're reverting back to snail mail bc they know I will actually have to look at it when I go to my mailbox lol!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What did the flyer say I've been on the phone I was told they are supposed  to be getting  some on the 6th for ppl  that have had pre orders