Gmc canyon

jswoger1986

One of the guys I work with test drove a couple of them and really seemed to like them. He ran into what DR99 was talking about, for the cost he could get a full size so he went that route. Nice looking little trucks though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

to me they just don't hold their resale value, buying new or used when time comes to sell people over look the smaller truck well at least in this neck of the woods anyways...........my kids friend has one and he finds he is taking 2 trips anywhere if there is more than a couple of guys that want to go anywhere, 

Looks like a nice truck, but I am a GM guy.  I am kinds screwed at the moment, I am driving a 2004 Chevy Venture Mini-Van closing in on 300,000 miles, with no funds to get it replaced lol. Happy that at the moment, I work from home, and only have to drive in to the office 4 - 6 times a month, which is only a 40 mile round trip of strait highway driving, with little traffic.

I have had my Colorado(canyon cousin) for about 6 yrs now. It has served me pretty  well, as far as MPG and maintenance go.

I have the extended cab and there has never been enough room for me. My passenger seat sits in our crawlspace, this is so my 6 yr old can fit with his seat. 

Pretty good truck overall, but I'm in the market for bigger.

I have had my Colorado(canyon cousin) for about 6 yrs now. It has served me pretty  well, as far as MPG and maintenance go.

I have the extended cab and there has never been enough room for me. My passenger seat sits in our crawlspace, this is so my 6 yr old can fit with his seat. 

Pretty good truck overall, but I'm in the market for bigger.

Thanks for the advice about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I bought my 2010 Silverado extended cab, I had initially looked at Colorados and Canyons. I had a few knocks against it:

-a nicely optioned Silverado was about $1k more tax in. 

-the fit and finish of the interior was honestly fairly pathetic for the price GM was asking.

-the capabilities w regards to towing/hauling weren't where they needed to be in comparison to the full-size when the fuel economy is so close.

That said, the new body rectifies a ton of the problems. They look gorgeous, interior is immaculate, and the hauling capability of a crew cab is only 100lbs shy of my Silverado. That said, the crew interior is smaller than my extended cab in functionality. The sticker matches though, and for my needs, the full-size wins every time. 

On 7/22/2016 at 10:46 PM, NicholasShetley said:

The new mid size trucks are just as big to the older full size trucks. Here is s picture of a new Colorado compared to a 67-72 half ton Chevy.

I don't know if it's my browser or what, but only a portion of that post shows, Nicholas, it bugged me so i had to fix it lol

• Like 1