This YouTube comment made me laugh

Craigh9916

Sparky channel videos feel like pr b-roll for the most part. He just regurgitates book numbers in his reviews.

I don't really care for that channel, no real personality.

My thoughts too, nothing interesting about his approach, it gets the job done but I'm falling asleep shortly after his first few words lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On July 30, 2016 at 2:16 PM, DR99 said:

Sparky channel videos feel like pr b-roll for the most part. He just regurgitates book numbers in his reviews.

Lol, at least he dropped his old intro with the woman saying "sparky channel" in a weirdly sexualized voice. The voiceover and effects looked like something from an early 80's public access channel run by cheap technologically inept  hookers ;)

Lol, at least he dropped his old intro with the woman saying "sparky channel" in a weirdly sexualized voice. The voiceover and effects looked like something from an early 80's public access channel run by cheap technologically inept  hookers [emoji6]

Yeah there was definitely something "I'm gonna lock you in a pit" like about that intro voice! Either way, you had me at inept hookers!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kruton said:

Yeah there was definitely something "I'm gonna lock you in a pit" like about that intro voice! Either way, you had me at inept hookers!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lol. Yeah it was so weird her saying "spaaaarky channel" like she was a bad girl needing to get out of that pit.

Also Dan and Eric have raised the non-review tool review to an art form of tools they seem to know nothing about. They have a pretty unique and entertaining schtick going for them ?

• Like 3

On 7/30/2016 at 2:55 PM, JimboS1ice said:

I used to watch his videos fairly regularly but not so much now, you get good information in the tool but that's about the extent of it

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He stopped that intro fast once he started to get sample tools to review