comp56

8 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

124" meat band saw but I think that beast just set me down lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hated cleaning the cutting room every night. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT

1 minute ago, JimboS1ice said:

i only clean when someone calls off #journeymanproblems LOL

Tbh the only thing i liked about cleaning the cutting room was i could take all the ribeye caps home :D

Last thing before I called it a day was a new Bosch 12v impact driver my father in law bought, just for kicks I sunk a tapcon screw in the end of a treated 4x4. Then I grabbed my m12 impact and did the same just as a comparison. Then I went home

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 8/4/2016 at 4:56 PM, MikeyB said:

Milwaukee 12 volt tubing cutter, cutting in 2 new ball valves on my water main... Then My old B&D leaf hog blower to clean the gutters , then Of course the skimmer to clean the pool after cleaning  the gutters,, lol 

Really depend on my m12 tubing cutter, really like it a lot, but I'm sure mine looks much dirtier ha

Ran into my boss just a bit ago and we were talking about "his Centipede the one i use" HAHA so I pulled it out and showed him how to set it up, he gives me pretty free range to buy on the company card with good judgment... anyone looking for a portable workstation or prep/paint/finish/ table, it's an awesome thing to have! The folding legs and feet under the plywood is what is called the Centipede

• Like 1

On 8/5/2016 at 11:54 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

The folding legs and feet under the plywood is what is called the Centipede

Been saying for years that I really should set up something on the larger jobs, keep from working off the floor, but never have gotten around to it. My back and knees would probably thank me.

Using the Fuel High Torque under the truck, replacing various front end bushings.

Taking a break from riding the lawn tractor. That's the tool I'm using right now.

Takes 6 hours to mow my lawn. A little more this time. Had to clean up the lawn from a 2 car crash that landed in my yard. This one had 2 fatalities.Fifth car crash at my corner in 2 months. Three of the five wrecks all of the cars landed in my yard??

I'm beginning to wonder if I ought to even mow at the corner.

Pay attention and drive safe everyone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LarryS said:

Taking a break from riding the lawn tractor. That's the tool I'm using right now.

Takes 6 hours to mow my lawn. A little more this time. Had to clean up the lawn from a 2 car crash that landed in my yard. This one had 2 fatalities.Fifth car crash at my corner in 2 months. Three of the five wrecks all of the cars landed in my yard??

I'm beginning to wonder if I ought to even mow at the corner.

Pay attention and drive safe everyone.

Why so many accidents? That's freaking insane that many accidents and fatalties

Aye you should petition the local DOT or State DOT if it's a State owned highway for a guardrail? I would hate to have some jamoke, not paying attention or speeding or drunk or whatever mow through my yard with my family outside. They might put the rail up for you and that will also deflect cars and possibly save lives.

2 hours ago, DR99 said:

Why so many accidents? That's freaking insane that many accidents and fatalties

I think they are just not paying attention. They have stop ahead signs way before the actual stop sign.  

Seen a semi blow right by the stop sign before.

1 hour ago, ChrisK said:

Aye you should petition the local DOT or State DOT if it's a State owned highway for a guardrail? I would hate to have some jamoke, not paying attention or speeding or drunk or whatever mow through my yard with my family outside. They might put the rail up for you and that will also deflect cars and possibly save lives.

Never thought of something like that but we are about 300' or more off of the road.They would have to get by some trees before they got to my house. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LarryS said:

I think they are just not paying attention. They have stop ahead signs way before the actual stop sign.  

Seen a semi blow right by the stop sign before.

Never thought of something like that but we are about 300' or more off of the road.They would have to get by some trees before they got to my house. 

Glad to hear that Larry!

• Like 1