the New Beast

ChrisK

Well three weeks ago a friend crashed my 2015 Can Am Outlander Max XT 500 after panicking and hitting the leisurely 12-15 mph ride into a 35mph+ horror freak out of epic proportions into a tree causing me some bruised ribs, a pelvic strain and a sprained wrist and over SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS of damage. Thankfully my pal faired better than me and I ended up fairing a hell of a lot better than it couldve been. Introducing the 2016 Can Am Outlander Max XT 650 with heated grips and next week a five foot snow plow!

IMG_1252.JPG

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Love some heated grips. Heated thumb warmer as well?

No just the grips with the shield. I rode till November last year without them and my fingers got nippy but with our new home out in the woods on a deep road, this girls is going to get a regular work out which means riding in January, February and March!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric - TIA said:

That is awesome.  Glad you are ok and were able to get another one.  Looks great and looks like you will be having some fun.

Thanks Eric! I will be hitting the trails up in Waterboro Maine this a Sunday and trying to climb Hall mountain again.

• Like 1

Ouch! Yes it sounds like it could have been worse. Trees of a good size tend not to give!

That's a nice looking ride, my old Polaris 500 is pretty tired but she still does good, have a small plow for snow, works OK, but I don't want to spend money on something I use 4 times a year. Last winter i didn't even put it on the quad there wasn't any snow to speak of! So it's basically been sitting for a year and half collecting dust...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...