The Crew's Prayers Are Needed.....

comp56

Not one to be the bearer of bad news but around here the weather in Nov. is usually starting to get crappy, well this fall we are having above normal mild temps. Well i was informed a close buddy had his Harley out for a ride on Sunday and on his way home he was hit by a SUV that ran a red light. He is in a bad way with a broken right arm, right shoulder, 7 ribs, hip, right leg broke in 5 places and left leg in 4 places. struggled through a 20 hr operation to repair his bladder spleen and bowels.

he is now in an induced coma so haven't been able to visit yet. He is a veteran rider of 20 plus years and usually would have his bike put away for the season by now......so please give a quick prayer for this poor guy and his family I can't imagine what they are going through

• Like 7

Lord father we put comps friend in your hands. Lord watch over him and his family. Father God guide the hands of any drs that operate on him. Bring a peace to him and his family Lord that they will feel your presence and know it is you Lord that have come over them and just bless them Lord. In Jesus name we pray Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

actually he is doing better that expected, not out of the woods yet...turns out 11 broken ribs.. hip shoulder, and multiple breaks in both legs he is actually going under the knife on Tuesday morning for his fist leg operation....bladder and bowl operation was good time for a lot of healing....he is out of coma now but is so drugged up he called me and asked if I had his phone..... 

• Like 2