Home Depot

BMack37

Hey Jimbo - What HD are you finding these? No store by me has cordless miter and I know you are in the north burbs of Chicago and that might be worth the trip from Milwaukee. 

In down in the south side, homewood, IL Store on halsted steeet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea they've released some cool ones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, JMG said:

That is AWESOME. Wait, so Ridgid has this compressor and Ryobi has the inflator...wtf Milwaukee

• Like 1

On 2/9/2017 at 10:39 PM, BMack37 said:

That is AWESOME. Wait, so Ridgid has this compressor and Ryobi has the inflator...wtf Milwaukee

dude, milwaukee will have the deflator, sucks the air and money out of everything.

Nah miwaukee will probably combo it and put a two in one Quiet compressor and inflator, probably back carry with a rafter hook as well.

• Like 2

Are you sure they were starlock? My HD had the OIS ones discod

I didn't get a wide enough shot when they were $140 but if you can zoom in on the lever of the tool picture on the left box you can see the text where they write Starlock. The code on the price sticker is also the QSL and lastly the head where the blades attach is the Starlock shape and not the old style. f83b41b1bc5ef0659037d136d7472b05.jpg Believe me, i did a triple check to verify they were in fact the Starlock and not the same model that I have! For $100 I think I'm gonna grab one just to try it and see how I like it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I didn't get a wide enough shot when they were $140 but if you can zoom in on the lever of the tool picture on the left box you can see the text where they write Starlock. The code on the price sticker is also the QSL and lastly the head where the blades attach is the Starlock shape and not the old style. f83b41b1bc5ef0659037d136d7472b05.jpg Believe me, i did a triple check to verify they were in fact the Starlock and not the same model that I have! For $100 I think I'm gonna grab one just to try it and see how I like it.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's awesome, it has the sl in the model number

Do items in overstock sales that are not in stock usually mean they are all out and wont be getting new in?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-Impact-GOLD-Ultra-Magnetic-Insert-Bit-Set-21-Piece-B-31893/203459383

This set of Makita gold bits is something i want to buy but it says not in stock and my immediate assumption is it never will be again..

3dfbb1e7-a35d-4617-8628-f0c663c28132_100.

Do items in overstock sales that are not in stock usually mean they are all out and wont be getting new in?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-Impact-GOLD-Ultra-Magnetic-Insert-Bit-Set-21-Piece-B-31893/203459383
This set of Makita gold bits is something i want to buy but it says not in stock and my immediate assumption is it never will be again..

3dfbb1e7-a35d-4617-8628-f0c663c28132_1000.jpg.

That's a good deal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3dfbb1e7-a35d-4617-8628-f0c663c28132_1000.jpg.

Those clearenced out at my store a while ago

17 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

3dfbb1e7-a35d-4617-8628-f0c663c28132_100.

Probably not, like Jimbo said it was clearanced a while ago still available at some stores that didn't move them in clearance. Still available at Amazon and pretty reasonable at $13: https://www.amazon.com/Makita-B-31893-Magnetic-Driver-21-Piece/dp/B00CHSVNEU/

11 hours ago, rfwjr said:

I picked this up tonight at HD on clearance for $50.00. Original price was $299.00.  It would not let me upload the picture I took.

Nice, what are you going to put it on? I was thinking of looking for one after seeing someone post it but couldn't figure out where I'd put it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    aayushijain873
    Newest Member
    aayushijain873