Home Depot

BMack37

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

I was eye balling the vac as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really want the m18 vac but at $50, damn that's tempting. I wonder how powerful it is, I am constantly using my indoor vac or shop vac, this would be waaay more convenient.

I really want the m18 vac but at $50, damn that's tempting. I wonder how powerful it is, I am constantly using my indoor vac or shop vac, this would be waaay more convenient.

The M12 vac is not completely horrible, but if you don't have to use it to clean up a light mess in someone's home it's good enough.
I should have waited till the m18 came out. I was hoping that I could avoid bringing my corded vac from the van just to clean a little dust. Still had to get the bigger vac for the sawdust, as it was a bit too heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NicolasRamos said:

The M12 vac is not completely horrible, but if you don't have to use it to clean up a light mess in someone's home it's good enough.
I should have waited till the m18 came out. I was hoping that I could avoid bringing my corded vac from the van just to clean a little dust. Still had to get the bigger vac for the sawdust, as it was a bit too heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll second this. I mainly use it for cleaning sheetrock dust from baseboards after drilling holes and cleaning door tracks of elevators where I work. Small enough to fit in my tool bag when needed, quiet enough to not be a total nuisance. A little weak though.

I'm at my local HD at least three times a week and on one hand I wish the HD by me had tool deals like @JimboS1icefinds, on the other I would probably be broke. Still nice to see the deals at least.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

I was eye balling the vac as well

Meh.

Only purchase I kinda regret.

@NicolasRamos is right. 

I haven't used mine since getting the m18 wet dry vac.

Although both are quite loud, the m 18 is so much more worth using.

• Like 1

I actually went into HD today fully intending to buy the Ridgid miter saw. It was marked down to $199, but I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I just don't need a fourth battery platform or a third miter saw. 

Just wait til the price drops [emoji51]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PhillySpecial1
    Newest Member
    PhillySpecial1