Home Depot

BMack37

1 hour ago, NicolasRamos said:

$10 off. 0f4c64be5132d7b2a1eac40bf1671c60.jpg
They had the Ridgid BL trim router for $108, but I don't have any ridgid batteries, and I don't have time to start my novice woodworking hobby yetemoji17.png so it'll have to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love the Milwaukee cut out tool, but i've never heard of it being a router. :-\

If it can be can you tell me were the accessories are for it being a router?

• Like 1

I love the Milwaukee cut out tool, but i've never heard of it being a router. :-\

If it can be can you tell me were the accessories are for it being a router?

Sorry, I should have clarified that the Ridgid was a different type of tool. The Milwaukee is not a router, nor do I know of any way that it could be used as one. My apologies.

• Like 1

Sorry, I should have clarified that the Ridgid was a different type of tool. The Milwaukee is not a router, nor do I know of any way that it could be used as one. My apologies.

I've heard of cut out tools being referred to as a dry wall router, ina sense you could use it as a wood router if you get the bits to accept in the shaft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I've heard of cut out tools being referred to as a dry wall router, ina sense you could use it as a wood router if you get the bits to accept in the shaft

This is true, though it may be more common to reference the drywall tool as a cut out. Albeit I rarely use my cut out tools for drywall. I've always used my cut outs for wood/Hardie siding. I haven't seen others try that with it on YouTube or Instagram with the m18 cutout. I may film some clips comparing its ability or lack thereof to cut multiple different materials with different amp hour battery packs.

• Like 1

My home depot is trying to get rid of their milwaukee m18 1.5 amp slim packs, of course they weren't going to try to put them on the yellow tag till they wanted to, but today at my store they finally thought it was time for them to go for 25$ I Immediately Bought all 6 fo them, and the tool department manger said "uuuhhgg Finally their gone! Thank you!" lol I guess he was happy they were gone.  :D

• Like 2

My home depot is trying to get rid of their milwaukee m18 1.5 amp slim packs, of course they weren't going to try to put them on the yellow tag till they wanted to, but today at my store they finally thought it was time for them to go for 25$ I Immediately Bought all 6 fo them, and the tool department manger said "uuuhhgg Finally their gone! Thank you!" lol I guess he was happy they were gone.  [emoji3]

Should have made him an offer for 15 a piece you may have gotten them for 20, still a nice deal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

Should have made him an offer for 15 a piece you may have gotten them for 20, still a nice deal

Yes I know You can buy them off Ebay for almost the same price sometimes...and my home depot has a pretty strict policy Prices On Discounts Final...

But since it still come with that 3 year battery warranty I'm still pleased. :)

And I've been needing to lighten my load on my surge I love my surge but since it weights 2 pounds and my 5.0 amp battery weights 1.5 lbs I thought I might need to change that a little

Yes I know You can buy them off Ebay for almost the same price sometimes...and my home depot has a pretty strict policy Prices On Discounts Final...

But since it still come with that 3 year battery warranty I'm still pleased. [emoji4]

And I've been needing to lighten my load on my surge I love my surge but since it weights 2 pounds and my 5.0 amp battery weights 1.5 lbs I thought I might need to change that a little

Slim packs rock on the dry wall gun and flashlight too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

Slim packs rock on the dry wall gun and flashlight too

Your certainly right I had only 1 slim 2.0  pack out of the 15 but now 21 batteries I owned. It was so frustrating when my 2.0 battery died on my drywall gun... lol

I'm also excited about that drywall attachment coming soon

do you have any idea when the drywall collated attachment is coming out for your new fuel screwgun?02620db0-1827-40cd-b0b7-d087fc292929_145.jpg

•  

I'll be intentionally vague and say that it will be announced soon and it's not far off.  I can't spill the beans early.

•  
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2017 at 11:43 AM, Renner_construction said:

81893acf7ca1c1e9fa20ca86e27e17a3.jpg

Chicago Addison homedepot

Kick in the pants!! These are one of the items that the price never drops, so I buy it because I really want it, so I paid retail for mine. But I'm glad I got it

On 1/20/2017 at 9:21 AM, Doneright said:

That's a good little vacuum. Mine has seen a lot of use for three years and is still chugging along. It has been $99 for as long as I can remember so $25 off isn't too bad.

Yeah see statement above. 

7 hours ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

But since it still come with that 3 year battery warranty I'm still pleased. :)

Exactly what I need for my Surge. Did the guy at HD say why they were clearing them?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Kick in the pants!! These are one of the items that the price never drops, so I buy it because I really want it, so I paid retail for mine. But I'm glad I got it

Yeah see statement above. 

Exactly what I need for my Surge. Did the guy at HD say why they were clearing them?

Well I'm not sure? Maybe if this pattern continues at other HD's or other tool retailers maybe milwaukee is coming out with some new slim packs?

Or just because they've been sitting on the shelves for years now at my HD.

Well I'm not sure? Maybe if this pattern continues at other HD's or other tool retailers maybe milwaukee is coming out with some new slim packs?

Or just because they've been sitting on the shelves for years now at my HD.

May just have been sitting in the shelf, I'd imaging sales aren't great on them considering you can usually get a 2 pack of 3.0 for around 100

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Yeah dude, I wouldn't have walked away from that, a second table never hurt right? Besides, I have five routers!!! 

now if you could only find a therapist for $24.95 an hour to talk to you about these 5 routers you speak of.......

How does that make ya feel?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, comp56 said:

now if you could only find a therapist for $24.95 an hour to talk to you about these 5 routers you speak of.......

How does that make ya feel?

Sounds like poor Comp has router envy :o

Its okay, my insurance covers my shrink :)

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wagner Lip
    Newest Member
    Wagner Lip