Home Depot

BMack37

Hell, I'd buy that for $60 just so I can have a second rotary at work...the Hackzall and impact would be nice at work too. I paid $50 for the rotary bare tool and I got a great deal on that. 

Such an under rated tool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On December 19, 2016 at 9:55 AM, rfwjr said:

I just saw that at my HD they have dropped the price on the Echo 58 volt blower from $199.00 to $99.00.

Saw the same at my depot today. That Echo is a bit heavier than the Ego without the batteries.

i don't think the Echo would be a good choice for me for blowing leaves out of my gutted on the roof.

Was in HD in Indy today and noticed a stack of upper 46" tool chests on sale for $199 ea., marked down from $299. Would have taken a picture but had left my phone out in the truck. Didn't see any base units though.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2016 at 0:36 PM, NicolasRamos said:

I've been curious about the rotary, is it pretty good? My intent was to use it for engraving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 12/19/2016 at 1:54 PM, khariV said:

The rotary tool is really very nice. It has a standard (1/4"?) thread and collet so it can accept all of the Dremel attachments. I've got the drywall cutout, the flexi shaft engraver and endless polishing and cutoff wheels and I've always been happy with the power and performance. 

I really like mine, haven't used it so much, but extremely handy and easy to use

• Like 1

I really like mine, haven't used it so much, but extremely handy and easy to use

I'll probably order one this coming week. On Wednesday it just happened that I could have really used one! Tile setter did a crappy job cutting the subway tile splash, and I could not attach the bottom fastener of my device to the box. I had to break out the old file. 5b3679ebea01a443f3c87b0c266c6b0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

13 hours ago, DaveJr. said:

Not sure if this is a good deal or not but it seems pretty good to me!

IMG_4104.PNG

Those tools will give you good service. Not the latest or greatest, but solid performers nonetheless.

I wasn't crazy about the pre-fuel grinder, and never owned the pre-fuel circ saw, but the the other tools are nice.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina