Let's See Your Favorite Tool

comp56

This is gonna be a tough one, it generally varies depending on the project I'm working on at the time. I would say it's between my Fein Multimaster or Metabo 18v miter saw. I think as of right now I'm going with the Metabo. d44801ff41f64693159218b7a8bf6e79.jpg Ask me tomorrow and I'm sure I'll have a different answer!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Milwaukee M12 Fuel 2453-20 Impact Driver

5d22acfdc66a68268ee58e60a138f1f4.jpg

Drives screws and takes off lug nuts, what more can you ask for?

By the way, if you ever drive screws and the bits keep getting left behind in the screw, get the Makita Impact Bit Holder. Be warned, you will need pliers to get your bits back out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Milwaukee M12 Fuel 2453-20 Impact Driver

5d22acfdc66a68268ee58e60a138f1f4.jpg

Drives screws and takes off lug nuts, what more can you ask for?

By the way, if you ever drive screws and the bits keep getting left behind in the screw, get the Makita Impact Bit Holder. Be warned, you will need pliers to get your bits back out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Upgrade to the Wiha clic stop it has a really strong magnet and locks your bits down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Upgrade to the Wiha clic stop it has a really strong magnet and locks your bits down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha...funny you mention that...The Wiha Click Stop has been waiting in my Amazon Shopping Cart for a while now. Need a few more things added get that $49 free shipping

• Like 2

My 4 inch makita grinder :) i have had it for around 2 1/2 years from rebar to angle iron to heavy grinding and also brick and cement i have had no issues with it and very easy to handle with one hand from working out in the rain and snow to hot temperatures will never let me down :) when i took these pictures  and it was snowing enjoy the pictures have a good one 

20161128_202112.jpg

20161128_203553.jpg

20161128_203639.jpg

20161128_202125.jpg

• Like 7

IMG_20161031_081345.jpg20161022_141018.jpg20160905_175642.jpgIMG_20161027_221541.jpgIMG_20161006_114009.jpgIMG_20160722_100750.jpg20160817_165707.jpg

While the hawk may fly, the bear may sleep, and the fish can swim, man and man alone can mourn. After we experience loss we often get caught up wondering when the hurt will stop, when we can move on, or when the emptiness in your life will be filled. Mourning gives the appearance of a curse, yet it is the most precious of gifts. When you no longer have a piece to carry with you, you will always carry with you that feeling of loss, and sometimes that has to be enough. To be able to forget about the loved ones we left behind is a fate far worse than to always remember. She was there for me through thick, thin and thicker. So, this goes out to you my Dear Metabo, taken from us before your time, while you may be substituted you will always be irreplaceable. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, wildroamer said:

That's likely going to be my Festool purchase, Chris. Or possibly the 700 version.

I love my 500 but kind of wish I got the 700 though.....it would really be only for the building of a barn I am planning on building for my wife. The 500 does about 90% for me. Seneca makes a cool kit for the 700 which would allow you to use 500 parts on the 700.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2016 at 11:56 PM, Stercorarius said:

While the hawk may fly, the bear may sleep, and the fish can swim, man and man alone can mourn. After we experience loss we often get caught up wondering when the hurt will stop, when we can move on, or when the emptiness in your life will be filled. Mourning gives the appearance of a curse, yet it is the most precious of gifts. When you no longer have a piece to carry with you, you will always carry with you that feeling of loss, and sometimes that has to be enough. To be able to forget about the loved ones we left behind is a fate far worse than to always remember. She was there for me through thick, thin and thicker. So, this goes out to you my Dear Metabo, taken from us before your time, while you may be substituted you will always be irreplaceable. 

Oh my heart... :'( 

Good tools are never forgotten, I feel for ya.... had my favorite senco roofing nailer stolen among other items one day...

God, that's a pretty tall order. It's like trying to pick which child you love the most.

I guess if I had to pick one, I'd be inclined to pick my Wilton 1755 Tradesman 

IMG_6692.JPG

You still have that giant vice you picked up a while back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk