Cordless

-m18 fuel 2780

-m18 2680

3 -20v dewalt dcg414

2-18v dewalt dc411

Corded

- milwaukee 11 amp 4.5in. 6146

2- dewalt 13 amp 4.5in. d28114

- dewalt 15 amp 7in./9in. Not sure what model, just know you better be hanging on tight.

Next on the list is metabo being that they're supposed to be the grinders to have, but we use the corded models less and less and it's another battery platform to have to get into. 

• Like 3

On 12/12/2016 at 5:54 PM, JimboS1ice said:

such a versatile tool, you don't have to be a welder or metal worker to need one, flap discs are great as you can achieve the same results as a fiber grinder discs but they don't take off as much material, great for resurfacing materials 

I swear a new flap disk will take off more material then a grinding wheel, but will not last as long. Like you said you can get a good finish out of a flap disk especially if you are making a metal sculpture and just want some texture. 

• Like 1

I love a new flap disc in the morning...smells like...victory.

Admit it, you guys put a new disc on the grinder and stand there for a few minutes, looking for anything in sight to grind the shit out of.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Kato said:

I love a new flap disc in the morning...smells like...victory.

Admit it, you guys put a new disc on the grinder and stand there for a few minutes, looking for anything in sight to grind the shit out of.

Lol yeah I am the same what can I grind next

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tcoscarelli said:

I swear a new flap disk will take off more material then a grinding wheel, but will not last as long. Like you said you can get a good finish out of a flap disk especially if you are making a metal sculpture and just want some texture. 

I think that grinding wheels remove more but just my 2¢

I have just a cheap porter cable, but it gets the job done. 2fbf721c4fb77b531ab6a4ee97127540.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 7 amp PC that I got for a steal on Amazon, my favorite part of it is the 3rd position for the safety handle, they make decent cut off tools

• Like 1

I have 2 7 amp PC that I got for a steal on Amazon, my favorite part of it is the 3rd position for the safety handle, they make decent cut off tools

That was a pleasant surprise. I found that when I un-boxed it. I have been very happy with it.

That was a pleasant surprise. I found that when I un-boxed it. I have been very happy with it.