The Christmas Haul 2016

Conductor562

Almost forgot about this one I got from my Brother.

Lisle Caliper Spreader for dual piston brakes. Single pistons are easy enough with a C-Clamp, but the dual pistons are aggravating. Not something I'll use all the time, but I'm at the point where most of my regular needs are covered multiple times over ?

IMG_6824.JPG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

Almost forgot about this one I got from my Brother.

Lisle Caliper Spreader for dual piston brakes. Single pistons are easy enough with a C-Clamp, but the dual pistons are aggravating. Not something I'll use all the time, but I'm at the point where most of my regular needs are covered multiple times over ?

IMG_6824.JPG

Oooo that's ? nice!

Some of the items I bought myself for Christmas arrived from Acme Tools yesterday.

14ee3d6b8e5a1fb7930e86c645d61811.jpg

I'm really liking the Milwaukee demolition screwdrivers. I'm going to order 4 more sets soon. I was happy to finally find the new double ended bits. I've been searching for them since they were announced but couldn't find them on Milwaukee's website and haven't looked in about a month. Luckily I saw the Makita set on Acme Tools and remember to look for the Milwaukee's.

I'm not impressed with the Southwire items. The wire strippers open a little too far for my liking. They're also a little short for my hands. My pinky keeps slipping off the handle. Unfortunately the only longer ones they offer have a curved handle and I prefer straight handles. The GFCI tester works but there is something noticeably rattling around inside. After playing with it over the course of a few hours the loose piece seems to have wedged itself somewhere. Hopefully the multimeter and fishtape I ordered are better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

19 hours ago, justinkendall said:

Some of the items I bought myself for Christmas arrived from Acme Tools yesterday.

14ee3d6b8e5a1fb7930e86c645d61811.jpg

I'm really liking the Milwaukee demolition screwdrivers. I'm going to order 4 more sets soon. I was happy to finally find the new double ended bits. I've been searching for them since they were announced but couldn't find them on Milwaukee's website and haven't looked in about a month. Luckily I saw the Makita set on Acme Tools and remember to look for the Milwaukee's.

I'm not impressed with the Southwire items. The wire strippers open a little too far for my liking. They're also a little short for my hands. My pinky keeps slipping off the handle. Unfortunately the only longer ones they offer have a curved handle and I prefer straight handles. The GFCI tester works but there is something noticeably rattling around inside. After playing with it over the course of a few hours the loose piece seems to have wedged itself somewhere. Hopefully the multimeter and fishtape I ordered are better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like those demo screwdrivers, I have 2 of the Kliens and like them a lot.

• Like 1

I didn't get much for Christmas. I got a pair of steel toed work shoes that have a similar look to an athletic shoe, a DeWALT t-shirt, $25 Lowes gift card, and my first DeWALT tough system box. It's okay I didn't get much like you guys because Christmas shouldn't be about gifts it should be about the real gift that came, Jesus.

• Like 1