Last Topic 2016

WigWagWorkshop

Good Day Crew!

Just want to say FUCK YOU 2016!!!

What started out has an AWESOME 2016, gaining the love of the #tiacrew, and being voted has member of the month, and receiving an awesome DeWalt 20v nailer, was an incredible experance.

My Grandson moving back to our town, getting to make all kinds of toys in my workshop, and watching his huge smiles, has he plays with them and him saying “Thank You Pappy”

Being able to add an awesome Laguna 14|12 Bandsaw to the WigWag Workshop, and various other DeWalt tools, to aid in my woodworking.

Gained a ton of inspiration from the crew, with all your project posts. 

The many Tools In Action videos, that provided endless laughs, and enjoyment, Dan and Eric have unique personalities that work so well together.

Then, the endless sadness, losing family members,  I first lost my Uncle, then my sister in law. 

Then, when Sabrena lost her mother, that hit us really hard, has she was the kids only Grandparent they knew, and Sabrena was really close to her.

Although, I am blessed to have a job and a income, a lot of changes for the worst, has been going on, the last 6 months of the year.  What was an awesome, and enjoyable work environment, the recent changes in management, this is no longer the case.

And to top is off, I lost my Father, this has hit me really hard, and it took a lot of strength to keep going.

Finally, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU, to the crew, for coming together to help me out during my tough times, especially putting up some tools for auction to help me pay some loans I needed to take out, so I could get back home for my fathers funeral. 

So here is a cheers to the crew, and hopefully a brighter 2017! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

-Steven

• Like 11

Hell yeah brother! The crew here has been awesome and welcoming to me too. Sorry for the loss of your father, and other family members. It's never easy. But the bastards here make life a little more bearable sometimes. Just remember "when life gives you lemons, say fuck the lemons. And bail." -Kunu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

Although I feel really sorry for your losses Steven, my year ended with the birth of my son, William. This after going through divorce, twice having failed after years of trying to have a child and ALWAYS wanting a son to get the biggest surprise of my life! Yup, Samantha and I had no idea what we were going to have and I got to announce it when my beautiful boy popped out a few months early!  So though 2016 is gladly behind, I actually faired well. But here is to 2017 Steven. May God shine bright on your future, provide you with great opportunities, health for you and your family and a shop full of sharp blades and warm sounding electric motors to help you create!!!!!! I hope this for all of you guys!!!!!

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Although I feel really sorry for your losses Steven, my year ended with the birth of my son, William. This after going through divorce, twice having failed after years of trying to have a child and ALWAYS wanting a son to get the biggest surprise of my life! Yup, Samantha and I had no idea what we were going to have and I got to announce it when my beautiful boy popped out a few months early!  So though 2016 is gladly behind, I actually faired well. But here is to 2017 Steven. May God shine bright on your future, provide you with great opportunities, health for you and your family and a shop full of sharp blades and warm sounding electric motors to help you create!!!!!! I hope this for all of you guys!!!!!

Blessings for 2017 and beyond for your growing family !!!!

• Like 4

Same here, 2016 has been a crappy year. The only consistent highlight to 2016 has been the crew, you can always count on the crew for some laughs and distraction. It wouldn't be hard for 2017 to be better but man I hope it's extraordinary for all of us, it should start off well for a lot of you because giveaway week looks insane!

• Like 5

Steven I wish nothing but the best bro for your future endeavors 2016 really tested our strengths and weaknesses my grandmother went thru about 5 surgeries one we thought she wasn't gonna come back from and my grandfather finding out he had skin cancer and loosing my wife's cousin to stupid street violence but at the end I'm glad to be breathing and I'm sure ass hell Happy that all my children are healthy and wifey hasn't left me for all the money spent because u guys?? I wish all the crew nothing but the best for the new year??

• Like 3

I had a few scares. Had CT scan show a spot that may have been a return of cancer. My pet scan showed no cancer. Very thankful. 

Steven, sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is very hard. Something I'm not looking forward to. My wife's grandmother is not doing very good. She is 95. I'm anticipating her death sometime this year. 

Hope everyone has a great new year. 

• Like 3

Agreed, and chin up! 

What a roller coaster ride for you, may things look up in the next year.

My grandfather passed this spring. It wasn't sudden, and despite the lumps I swallow back from time to time, I wouldn't wish him to stay and suffer another day here.....

• Like 2