What would you like to see next? Packout editon

Jronman

Basically every bag or case they make from this point should have those “feet”. It would probably mean more tools that could only go on top, but better than not attaching at all. Also things like the radios should also attach. 

Some kind of box with pull out drawers would be nice. 

1 hour ago, jtkendall said:

The all new Milwaukee Perimeter, it's just a giant light cube similar to the Radius, but rectangular so it's stackable. :D 

I was thinking a small, thin base with spotlight(s) or moveable LED paddles... or simply a clip-on bag light, modified from the headlamp.

• 1 month later...

I want white ones! J/k, that would be horrible. Starting to see some new combos with packout included. Here’s one i just saw today... https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-FUEL-with-ONE-KEY-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-Cordless-Combo-Kit-3-Piece-With-PACKOUT-Rolling-Case-2796-22PO/303241629

How is this good of a deal possible? The one key Drill and Impact kit is already over $400 and the one key recip saw bare tool is over $200 dollars. The one key recip kit is more expensive than this kit. Just need a deal like this for some other tools I want.

I'd buy a white one long as it has black mixed in. 

• 1 year later...

I need a folding handtruck style dolly with the packout clamp system on the base,  I keep toying with the idea of bolting one of the thin organizers to one of my  handtrucks, but I would really like one that folds up when I'm not using it.

I would also like to have several tool boxes like the 8424, but half the width, so I could clamp two of them side by side like the 8435 organizer.

Let us not forget the elusive wall mounting plate, glimpsed in blog posts and tool reviews but never seen in a retail location. 

a fold out table like the Syscart would be nice. I'm thinking about buying just the table and adding it to my packout boxes, or I just may make something similar 

https://www.festoolproducts.com/festool-203802-mobile-mft-work-table-set-w-extension-table-mw-1000.html?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8Zz3m8GZ4QIVmI3ICh1N7QkkEAQYAiABEgKIvPD_BwE

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 7:24 PM, SetBuilder said:

a fold out table like the Syscart would be nice. I'm thinking about buying just the table and adding it to my packout boxes, or I just may make something similar 

https://www.festoolproducts.com/festool-203802-mobile-mft-work-table-set-w-extension-table-mw-1000.html?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8Zz3m8GZ4QIVmI3ICh1N7QkkEAQYAiABEgKIvPD_BwE

This would be pretty nice. I'd also like to see some kind of adapter plate that would allow other things to be attached like the miter saw etc. I routinely set my miter saw on top of my stack to wheel it in to a site, but would feel better if it was locked on. To combine the fold our cart idea and this, you could have some fold our rails that the miter could attach to.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would like to see a tool box like the 20" tote only with a top like the tech bag.  I have it, but I find the tech bag a little deep.

The tool bags they have don't seem to have enough pockets to do much with.

I would like to see a little better handle on the rolling cart, maybe one where the handle could be disconnected.  The roller box even with the handle all the way down is pretty tall and a little difficult to fit in confined spaces like trunks of the back of say an SUV.

I agree with others, it would be great to get a base unit that clicked into the boxes where you could affix a miter saw, or some other form factor'

I would like to see a few more options for the cases.  Ie the closed plastic case only fits in the thin box.  The trays only fit in the roller.  It would be nice to have small part containers that fit in as an example the roller.  Ie I keep my saw za in the roller, it would be nice to have a closeable small parts container where I could store the blades in the same case in a manner they wouldn't get knocked out of the trays when being transported.

• 3 weeks later...