2014 Tool Puchases

firefighter4187

Yeah, I like that Milwaukee has such a huge array of tools in the m12 line. My only hesitation on committing to m12 right now is that I've fondled them both at the stores and prefer the ergonomics of the Bosch tools.

Yeah I believe Bosch is upgrading there 12v line this year.

Here is my latest purchase. I bought it at a yard sale for five bucks. It runs just like a new one and still has many more cuts to make. The only downside is it doesn't have a keyless blade change on it. I cut through some half inch steel with if and it powered through no problem. It is also a two speed but not variable speed. We have a fencing project coming up in the spring and I am sure it will get used some then.

• Like 1

Here is my latest purchase. I bought it at a yard sale for five bucks. It runs just like a new one and still has many more cuts to make. The only downside is it doesn't have a keyless blade change on it. I cut through some half inch steel with if and it powered through no problem. It is also a two speed but not variable speed. We have a fencing project coming up in the spring and I am sure it will get used some then.

that's am awesome find. I can't believe only $5, I need to start hitting up the yard sales for some good deals