2014 Tool Puchases

firefighter4187

Stop guys.  Too much teasing about the Festool track saw.  Can't take it.  

Next your going to post centerfold pictures. Long & lean (track), Silky smooth (edges), can easily be turned on (with the switch).  

Ok Harold here you go the T 55 REQ in all of it sexiness. Lean Track, Smooth Edge, and Soft Touch Controls.Enjoy  

:D

DSC01241_zps4b8121cc.jpg

• Like 2

Well I would like to buy more tools but T.I.A has broke my check book!!!! Lol!!! I'm hopeing to get the new Mac set powered by dewalt batteries for the shop ,dewalt brushless nailer and overall just expand my dewalt 20v line :}

Guest James

Looking at the BOSH 360 rotating laser that has remote control functions, think its about $900 here in Australia. I cant really bring myself to pay 2K for the higher end lasers, i think the BOSH professional will do the trick for what im after. My Makita drop saw is about 10 years old so i might upgrade that as well and look at the laser guided models. 

Regards James.

Yea but only at a store by my house... Its called tools r us..and i pretty much ran out with tools..lol i bought m18 fuel sawzall with 1 battery for 209$,they gave me instant 100$ off for turning in an old 18volt tool..but i didnt turn in anything he just gave me the discount and to top it off a free 4.0 battery

Also got the m18 1/2 impact at 20% off bare tool which was like 160ish.. And the 3/8 ratchet 20 % off for 85ish... And i got the m12 fuel drill kit and with that came a bare tool, the bare tool i chose was a fuel impact driver..thats not part of the promotion..the bare tool is supposed to be non fuel..but he said he can convince the rep...