Bad Bad Bad Day

frankiegarcia19

Sorry to here that Frankie, that sucks! That's why i stick to my KHS Freeride and my new Scott Speedster 20. Don't have to worry about four hundred plus pounds coming done on me at speed! I hope this doesn't cost too much. The arm...well dude, that what stories are made from!

• Like 1

That sucks FrankieG. Did you think about just turning the bike into a pure stuntbike? Strip all the fairings off and use it that way? I have seen guys that do that with some bikes. Man 19/21 year old DR99 wants to have a sports bike so bad. I know I'm not the guy to own one though. I'm so jealous of the guys that have a cute little girl hanging off the back, or even better is a chick that rides a bike. I would consider owning a bike if I lived in the country. Too many seniors and soccer moms around here to deal with. The only problem is stupid Deer in the country.

My frame cracked, the gas tank has a hole and the front wheel bent... Its gonna be salvaged becuz of the cracked frame alone... Ive puy 30k miles on her...its time to get a new one...gota be carful anywhere, in socal the traffic is nutts and most of the time its other peoples fault and not the rider...its lots of fun until ur starring at a broken bike with ur body sore..lol

Sorry to here that Frankie, that sucks! That's why i stick to my KHS Freeride and my new Scott Speedster 20. Don't have to worry about four hundred plus pounds coming done on me at speed! I hope this doesn't cost too much. The arm...well dude, that what stories are made from!

Gonna be a good story

Little duct tape and she will be fine, better put some tape on your boo-boo too. .. But for real, that sucks man. Good to see your okay. Do you have pics or video of bike stunts you do?

I have videos but im the lazy guy that never edits them to upload... Have a freeway video been meaning to mix up, with me and a bunch of my friends

I have videos but im the lazy guy that never edits them to upload... Have a freeway video been meaning to mix up, with me and a bunch of my friends

That would be a fun one, I understand lazy. Have you tried the YouTube video editor? It's easy to use.

Haha eetwidget....

@DR i have a cage on it, which protects alot but where the cage is mounted to the frame a 2x3 chunk of the frame broke off.. New Aluminum frame and labor isnt worth the bike...so insurance is gonna take it most likely, ill probably try to buy the bike back and see if it can be welded back together...

• 1 month later...